Recent Content by Louis

1. L

Pomoc How can I get my purchased version of the program?

OK have edited and have fixed it, thanks. 1673867093 If you want to contact Christoph then he appears to be responsive now : Christophe Lemoine <cris@labomatik.com>
  2. L

Pomoc How can I get my purchased version of the program?

OK So I'm not sure if I should do another thread or post here: @Silas Mariusz I emailed Christophe Lemone and didn't really expect a reply: I got this a few days later: I told him that Qnapclub.eu is dead and many people have been unable to access it. I checked it again before replying He...
  3. L

Pomoc Rtorrent pro - I paid and can't get an update anymore!!

Thanks so much, you answered my question in one simple post whilst I'm getting such a runaroung by @pigers who has done his best to be as unhelpful as possible accusing people of "not leaving good feedback". Thank you for being straight - I understand now that the system will recognise those...
  4. L

Pomoc Last version rTorrent-PRO

Who says no one provides good feedback? Is that a reason to charge 20EU for every update?? Perhaps better customer service might help ? I have given good feedback many times in the past and so have others. So you want go into child mode and complain yourself about some people not giving feedback...
  5. L

Thanks, I understand that Qnapclub is dead and that we can't revive our updates. However, what is not clear here is that if we buy again from this site : how then are we getting updates here. There is no link to get any update that doesn't require money . So again I need to understand how to...
  6. L

Pomoc Last version rTorrent-PRO

OK So the big question is then: if we buy from this site and pay again, how do we get updates after that. There seems to be nothing said about this issue. Are you expecting everyone to pay for every update?? What is the current system you are running? This should also be documented somewhere...
  7. L

Silas, Qnapclub is dead so my Rtorrent pro is not updating. I bought Rtorrent pro and I have no idea where to get updates now. All links are to having to buy it again. Are you seriously going to charge for every update now? Please can you tell me what the situation is on this. Also people that...
  8. L

Pomoc Rtorrent pro is dead

Well for now I can put the necessary line into my .profile for Open ssh and that seems to sort it out - What is important here is that I can now start / stop and restart rtorrent without problems. Even when using bash before it was fatal to stop rtorrent and this is how it has been for about 1...
  9. L

no it's not When I log on to Qnap SSH I get a warning * To start using rtorrent-environment you need to run `source /usr/bin/rtorrent/env here is what I see in when I run cat .profile from the root (Qnap ssh) export PS1='[\w] # ' reset source /opt/etc/profile # Hello from rtorrent [ -f...
  10. L

Ok Sorry Silas, I'm glad you reply here. Previous attempts were when you released the version for 4.3 and I tried to get some help via the qnap forum and by emailing you directly but that is many months ago. I bought pro and didn't seem to have a problem once I found the 'Bash' solution but...
  11. L

Yeah I'm sorry but for months before pro I tried every conceivable way to get an answer from Silas and never did. I always said I'd be happy to buy it to support his efforts provided support was part of that. I don't intend for people to interrupt their private life and do respect that but I did...
  12. L

So I guess as usual even after we pay our money there's still no support.
  13. L

<-- Please remind: English only. Don't forget to delete this line when writing post and fill FW version and model name bellow. --> Firmware version: 4.3.3.0299 Model name: QNAP TS-453 pro rtorrent_0.9.6-0806-180806_x86_64_PRO After reboot Rtorrent pro is dead completely. It took me ages to...