Recent Content by Souljack3r

1. S

Pomoc QNAP TS-253 Pro winbond 25Q64FWSIG bios file

Yes, I have done exactly what is described in the thread you mentioned. But I was stuck when it came to flashing: ABORTED! I used the BIOS files from the download section (QW37AR36). That is what brings me to the idea that the files are wrong for my NAS... ...if there is anybody out there who...
  2. S

Well and that is exactly my problem, the not working USB ports. No USB ports -> only ONE method left / found to flash BIOS without a working keyboard (that one from the QNAPedia "How to flash BIOS if USB function is disable")...but the procedere stops with the error (see pciture in my first...
  3. S

Okay I understand. Thank you for your response! I will try a firmware recovery. But the weired thing is that the USB ports of the NAS aren't working...
  4. S

Hello! I have a similar problem with my TS-253 Pro. The system board is also QW59 Rev:1.2. When I turn on the NAS (HDMI and USB keyboard is connected) it shows a QNAP splash screen with BIOS codes in the lower right corner and ends up in a screen with EFI Shell. I am not able to get in the...