Recent Content by TranceDaddy

1. TranceDaddy

Pomoc Download older version 0.98-B700

Hi Silas, What version do you have that supports 4.3 ? Also if i want to transfer my settings ans such frome my old Nas to newer one do you have a list of directories or files i can copy over?
  2. TranceDaddy

Pomoc Download older version 0.98-B700

How can I download older version of rtorrent. I went to upgrade to latest version but didnt realize that my version of QTS isnt supported by the newer version. I know 0.98-B700 does work with QTS 4.3.4.2242
  3. TranceDaddy

Pomoc RSS Manager

Maybe a new feature in up coming 🙏
  4. TranceDaddy

Pomoc RSS Manager

Is there a way under the FILTER SETTINGS/Directory path to use variables for year / month I would like to use variable such as /share/Rdownload/downloads/music/%yyyy%/Albums - Dance/%mmm%/ Thanks Neil
  5. TranceDaddy

Pomoc torrent_0.9.7-A702 not showing torrent when switch between Label and Downloads

Firmware version: 4.3.4.1282 Build 20200408 Model name: QNAP TS-469L I have notice with the new version that if I am click on a label Singles - House it will show the torrents, and if I click on Downloading (0) it of course show what I have in there (0), but after that I can't click on a...
  6. TranceDaddy

Pomoc Failed to download rtorrent-Pro

Yes I was able to download it and install manually, I forgot about QnapClub repo. Thank you I'm getting this message on certain downloads Tracker Status: Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data] but I do believe it the site for some reason.
  7. TranceDaddy

Pomoc Failed to download rtorrent-Pro

Firmware version: 4.3.4.1282 Build 20200408 Model name: QNAP TS-469L After removing the rtorrent as per email before upgrading, I know can't seem to download as it keeps failing. Failed to download rtorrent-Pro from Qnapclub Store........ I have tried removing my key from App Center and...
  8. TranceDaddy

Pomoc rtorrent Pro version 0.9.7-A504 unable to update

I did not see ratio.dat, could this be because I set i back to No Ratio?. The NAS is connected to internet as I just did the firmware update and App Updates before trying to update rtorrent. If i reset to defaults will that effect my setting such as Feeds, RSS Manager Settings I have?
  9. TranceDaddy

Pomoc rtorrent Pro version 0.9.7-A504 unable to update

I seem to be having an issue trying to update as it keeps failing and Im getting this message. Im trying to update as I ran into an issue last week where I setup a ratio so it would remove torrents after 5 days, but what it has done is not download any torrents since I assigned the ratio. I...