netdata is a highly optimized Linux daemon providing real-time performance monitoring for Linux systems, Applications, SNMP devices, over the web!
It tries to visualize the truth of now, in its greatest detail, so that you can get insights of what is happening now and what just happened, on your systems and applications.
This is what you get:
- Beautiful out of the box bootstrap dashboards
- Blazingly fast and super efficient, written in C (for default installations, expect just 2% of a single core CPU usage and a few MB of RAM)
- Zero configuration - you just install it and it autodetects everything
- Zero dependencies, it is its own web server for its static web files and its web API
- Extensible, you can monitor anything you can get a metric for, using its Plugin API (anything can be a netdata plugin - from BASH to node.js)
- Embeddable, it can run anywhere a Linux kernel runs