High performance, massive, secure and extra featured with powerful remote managment torrent client.
- Installer supports FW 4.3.0
Support for new SSL protocols
Web server PHP engine upgraded
Flood UI upgraded
Avalanche UI removed
QTS 5.0 Early Beta compatible
Fixed installation from App Center
Reenabled weak SSL ciphers for legacy sites
Fixed IPv6 support
HTTP2 tracker connections support
Happy New Year 2021!
Increased max timeout for tracker requests.
Set max piece size 512mb.
Switch to C++11 MRT RNG for random bytes.
Added support for openssl 1.1.
Improved failed tracker bencode parsing.
- Improved Rtorrent-Pro start speed for large number of torrents
- External scripts event triggering is optional (disabled: on default)
To apply new settings, please go to the SETTINGS and hit SAVE CHANGES button.
This update is recommended for users using login name that contains upper case characters.
- Fixed external script execution: /share/Rdownload/scripts/event.download.<event_type>/*.sh
- Fixed instantsearch
- Re-enabled plimits plugin - plimits monitors torrent trackers and limits public trackers torrents to 1kb/s upload
Please NOTE: Upgrading from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 is not allowed. Please remove 0.9.6 and then clean install 0.9.7.
- Added ability to exclude processing music files by media library
- From now when the app is upgraded, there is no need to reconfigure user credentials and app settings
- Implemented altaroinj suggestions:...
- Advanced UI fixes and improvements (check port issue and many more)
Separate names with a comma.