Passing Basics
Beginner
10 Sierpień 2019
QNAP
TS-x53Be
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi Guys!

Lookin' for help - I' receive "port is closed" after forwarding at router.

Netstat shows that PORT is opened at NAS

[user@NAS ~]# netstat -tulpn |grep rtorrent
tcp 0 0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:19000 :::* LISTEN 20270/rtorrent
tcp 0 0 ::ffff:NAS_IP:eek:pened/forwarded_PORT :::* LISTEN 20270/rtorrent

I thought that maybe there is problem with choosing bond0 (agregated eth1 & eth2) at rTorrent Settings->Connection menuut there is the same issue after choosing single eth1.

I thought that maybe there is problem with forwarding at router, but when I made it in the same way (as for rT) for other port and other host It worked perfectly.

I've no idea at this moment what's wrong...could You help me?

rTorrent-Pro: 0.9.7-0912
Firmware version: 4.4.1.1117 Build 20191109
Model name: QNAP TS-453Be

Hi Mariusz!
I used that page during writing this thread - page shows "Port XXXXX is closed".
Example:
ai.ibb.co_SKxb9TX_port.jpg

I'm not sure if You're right - pls read what I wrote earlier - I made forwarding in the same way for other host and it works. IMO It looks that there is some kind of problem with ports at NAS.

I have both LAN interfaces (eth1 & eth2) connected to the router. eth1 & eth2 are agregated to bond0 - they create one link 2Gbps.

Predicting Your question - I destroyed this bond0 and made test (only eth1 at rT settings) with both LAN interfaces connected.

Yes it has, I made such test few minutes ago - without success.

Moreover I did one more test without bond0, connection only over eth1, additionaly cable to eth2 disconected.

I've no idea where is the problem...

Bridge mode that's UPC router or similar right?
And I guess you have another router which is your primary network router right?
What about firewall settings? Are these disabled? Maybe you can share us some screenshots how your forward there ports? And explain what is your internal IP address?

Yes, it's Ubiquti's router.
BINGO!

I found solution on my own - problem was at...NAS site!

Control Panel -> System -> Security -> Allow/Deny List
At the beginning of the adventure with this NAS i changed default "Allow All Connections" to "Allow connections from the list only" and passed there few IPs.

Thanks for Your support Guys.