Pomoc rTorrent Pro on QTS 4.2.6 and qnap TS-459 Pro + ???

George Papaioannou

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
20 Czerwiec 2016
QNAP
TS-x59 Pro+
Ethernet
802.11n (Wi-Fi 4)
Hi and happy new year!

Please advice: I am currently on rTorrent 0.9.6-0.13.6 with lots of issues when restarting my nas etc. After several restarts sometimes it behaves right...

Can I go to rTorrent Pro v0.9.7-x on my QNAP TS-459 Pro+ x86 with QTS 4.2.6 (maximum supported, EOL) ?? Is it supported?

Any other advice?

Thank you in advance!
George

Firmware version: QTS 4.2.6
Model name: QNAP TS-459 Pro + x86

Witam @Silas Mariusz . Zreanimowałem swojego 559 Pro+ i chcę po resecie postawić tam rtorrent. Z tego co widzę wersja Pro ma nie ma wsparcia dla tego już cokolwiek wiekowego, aczkolwiek calkiem dobrego sprzetu działajcego na FW 4.2.6 (zdaje się że tylko 32bit)? Jeżeli Pro nie działa to jaka ostatnia wersja rtorrenta ruszy na tym sprzecie i skąd ją można pobrać?

Pozdrawiam
Salata

I can only recommend you to sell this TS-459 unit or use it as a backup and buy TS-451 or TS-453 which in fact will be much faster and its price is not so expensive.

Hello Silas, i hope you guys are doing well...

No you cant. Rtorrent-Pro is absolutely x64.

Hello everybody, I hope you are all well...keep safe.

@Silas Mariusz Silas I run an ssh uname -m command and I get this on my Nas.

upload_2020-3-25_10-47-19.png

Can I run Rtorrent-Pro even I am at QTS 4.2.6 ???

I am really stuck, I need to reinstall and I have somehow lost my original qpkg...

Thank you

PS. I have no problem buying the app and staying to the latest x86 version if i cannot get to rtorrent-pro

Załączniki

• upload_2020-3-25_10-47-45.png
    upload_2020-3-25_10-47-45.png
    289,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 50
Is there a way to reset my current rtorrent installation without reinstalling?
Bro this is 7 year old app. I really dont remember.

HAHAHA!!! You are right... OK one more question (If you can remember). How do I completely remove the installation so that I can do a fresh one with the qpkg from the repo you gave me?

I think just pressing Uninstall from the QTS will leave "trash"

Once again I cannot thank enough!