JonC

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
10 Wrzesień 2020
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hello, someone has the winbond 25Q64FWSIG bios file of a NAS QNAP TS-253 Pro , board version : QW59 Rev: 1.2
Thank you

Are you sure it's QW59 and not QW37?

yes , no beep , no image , no ip ,no reset button , nothing... :'(

ai.gyazo.com_5e866b414c275a19bc9f4ffeebb2ed5a.jpg

LEDS are controlled by an another PIC from QNAP. In 99% cases CPU is broken. However you can try to flash CPU. We have it in repository.

do you have the link please? I get a bit lost in the Polish / English forum translating with google

Hello!
I have a similar problem with my TS-253 Pro. The system board is also QW59 Rev:1.2.

When I turn on the NAS (HDMI and USB keyboard is connected) it shows a QNAP splash screen with BIOS codes in the lower right corner and ends up in a screen with EFI FAQ shell. I am not able to get in the BIOS, I think it's because the connected keyboard isn't even recorgnized (no short led blinking when connecting to the USB port of the NAS).

So I tried the method described in the QNAPedia (How to flash BIOS if USB function is disable) with the BIOS image provided here under Resources (QW37AR36) but it stops with errors...so i think maybe the BIOS files are not the right for my board...or the CPU is damaged (but will it then do anything?)...or DOM defective...not sure about that...

Are there other BIOS files for this board? Also wrote a ticket to QNAP support for BIOS files...no answer yet.
Or any other hints what I can do?

ai.ibb.co_b6xf4nj_QNAP_Splash.jpg

ai_ibb_co_HXd3frb_EFI_jpg__.jpg

ai.ibb.co_SwN2Jcc_Flash_Error.jpg

Well first of all... when the BIOS is starting thats its not relates to BIOS but maybe the OS. Have you tried firmware recovery? We do not support firmware recovery and BIOS recovery at this forums.
And please understand, BIOS issue is only when there is nothing on screen and there is no BEEP. ...and when CPU is compatible and working....

Okay I understand. Thank you for your response! I will try a firmware recovery.

But the weired thing is that the USB ports of the NAS aren't working...

Well and that is exactly my problem, the not working USB ports.

No USB ports -> only ONE method left / found to flash BIOS without a working keyboard (that one from the QNAPedia "How to flash BIOS if USB function is disable")...but the procedere stops with the error (see pciture in my first post)

AND

No USB ports -> No firmware recovery

So my last hope is the QNAP-Support...if that fails the NAS is useless...

But nevertheless: THANK YOU!
I think you are doing great work here (even i can't read everything cause i only understand english language ;()

Yes, I have done exactly what is described in the thread you mentioned. But I was stuck when it came to flashing: ABORTED!
ai-ibb-co_swn2jcc_flash_error-jpg.jpg

I used the BIOS files from the download section (QW37AR36).

That is what brings me to the idea that the files are wrong for my NAS...
...if there is anybody out there who has a Dump of his BIOS i could use -> beautiful!
If not, last hope is official QNAP-Support can offer the right files!

Ah and what I read in the manual for AFUDOS (Rom Utility for flashing): Exception 0E seems to be "ROM file size incorrect". That's once more a sign that I use the wrong BIN-File...

Hola a todos, busco la bios del TS-253 Pro y aqui no la veo para descargarla, me pueden ayudar por favor?
Bios Nas.png

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. bios
  2. qw37ar36
  3. bios 253 pro
  4. Q37AR22
  5. bios 453
  6. ts-253 bios
  7. BIOS x53
  8. usb keyboard don't work in bios