Pomoc Torrents stucked on "Queued" state.

indru

Passing Basics
Beginner
31 Styczeń 2019
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hello,

I am having issues downloading torrents since a few days ago. It seems any new torrents I add are stuck on Queued state.
I have searched the Internet and many suggested this is a rights/ownership issue, meaning the user used by rtorrent would not have access to the downloads folder. This is not the case, as the user does have access (read/write) and the files are created (touched), but they remain 0-sized as download does not start.
I believe there is something wrong with my settings, but I do not know what. I tried tweaking them to no avail.

Note: I also use a VPN, but I don't believe that to be the cause since I have been using it for a long time now.

RuTorrent Pro latest version: 0.9.7-A825
Firmware version: 4.4.3.1400 Build 20200817
Model name: QNAP TS-451+
Bandwith: 1 Gbps

Screenshots of my settings:
ai.ibb.co_rspN9d3_settings_01.jpg
ai.ibb.co_Pw07DHM_settings_02.jpg
ai.ibb.co_vkZqqfr_settings_03.jpg

ai.ibb.co_bRZmrjf_settings_04.jpg

Any assistance would be welcome! Thank you very much!

Ok, how do I extract those?
It seems to be related with the setting "Maximum memory usage (MiB)" from rTorrent settings. Whenever I set this to something other than 0, it starts the torrents, however it soon crashes rtorrent as it keeps giving "The request to rTorrent has timed out." errors in the GUI log.
This setting was always 0 before (unlimited), so I don't know how to make it so that download and rTorrent would work at the same time.
It looks like rTorrent is eating up my RAM even though I set limits lower than my maximum RAM.

It looks like rTorrent is eating up my RAM even though I set limits lower than my maximum RAM.
No. This refers to memory mapping, not physical memory allocation. It is max amount of memory address space used to mapping file chunks.

This setting was always 0 before (unlimited)
No. It wasnt. 0 means it will not map any address space for file chunks and in fact it will not download data at all.

No. This refers to memory mapping, not physical memory allocation. It is max amount of memory address space used to mapping file chunks.
Then it has a very ambiguous description.

No. It wasnt. 0 means it will not map any address space for file chunks and in fact it will not download data at all.
I am pretty sure it has always been 0 ever since I installed rTorrent-Pro in January 2019. If indeed it was supposed not to download torrents it means it hasn't worked properly in any versions prior to 0.9.7-A725, when I first encountered the issue with torrents not downloading.

Anyway, what setting should it have in order to not give out "The request to rTorrent has timed out."?

Sorry for replying so late. I was busy with life and this was not high on my list.

Below is the output from rtorrent.out

(22:51:06) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>>
(22:51:16) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>>
(22:51:26) New Public IP address: <<edited, external IP>>
(22:51:26) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>>
(22:51:36) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>>
(22:51:46) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>>
(22:51:56) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>>
[Throttle 125000/125000 KB] [Rate 1799.3/ 2.7 KB] [Port: 12001] [Local ] [Bind
Any feedback? Can you help me with the proper setting for "Maximum Memory Usage (MiB)"?
Any help here? I have not received an answer...
I am still having "The request to rTorrent has timed out." issues and my RSS Feed loads with a delay of several minutes.
Thanks in advance...