Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
13 Styczeń 2017
QNAP
TVS-871
Ethernet
802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)
Hi,

I'm running rtorrent v0.9.6-0106 on my TVS-871, running QTS 4.3.2.0050 (2017/01/04).

Everything seems to work well when it's up and running. However when I restart my NAS (or the rtorrent application) it looses its settings.

Example, if under Advanced I set "bind" to a particular IP address this works. However when I restart it defaults back to 0.0.0.0

Also, I setup AutoTools which worked well. However the have now gone back to default settings. E.g. the Watch folder has reset back to the default.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Dan

Example, if under Advanced I set "bind" to a particular IP address this works. However when I restart it defaults back to 0.0.0.0
Because those settings are not available for change. Since it's checking correct IP.

Also, I setup AutoTools which worked well. However the have now gone back to default settings. E.g. the Watch folder has reset back to the default.
It also not gonna be saved.

All that settings available here:
upload_2017-1-18_21-34-13.png

Are not available to change and save until you read rtorrent documentation and you know what those settings mean. If you already read rtorrent documentation you should be able to change those settings. We dont provide help for this. Please refer to rtorrent docs.

• Lubię to
Reakcje: niestgreg
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.