Pomoc problem rtorrent Qts 4.2.1 build 0419

D

Deleted member dav1d9

Hi, I updated to version 4.2.1 build 0419 and utorrent has stopped working properly, I can go down to the previous firmware version 4.2.0 build 20160311, thank you very much

Hi, I tried the new version and does not work in 4.2.1, in the end I returned to previous firmware, and I have the 0.9.2 running again, back at the moment not update, I stay in 4.2.0, Greetings

Thank you for the info. Maybe i will wait a bit for a new version before i downgrade the firmware. What error message did you get?
regards

• Lubię to
Reakcje: kaktus
Hi, I tried the new version and does not work in 4.2.1, in the end I returned to previous firmware, and I have the 0.9.2 running again, back at the moment not update, I stay in 4.2.0, Greetings

Thank you for the info. Maybe i will wait a bit for a new version before i downgrade the firmware. What error message did you get?
regards

Hello, these are some mistakes she made, every minute was restarted, there was also one of some public folder, hopefully the developer can adapt to the new version, Greetings

Załączniki

• 11111.pdf
    27,1 KB · Wyświetleń: 80
Hello, you tried transmission ?, I have been told that if it works with version 4.2.1, Greetings

Yes Transmission works fine with 4.2.1 However i prefer rTorrent over Transmission. The user interface is better in my opinion. I also think that Transmssion behaves a bit lagged. It takes more time until a torrent reaches full speed. Up and downloading.