Shenyang
QNAP
TS-x79 Pro
Ethernet
1 GbE
Firmware version: 4.3.6.1286 Build 2020/04/22
Model name: QNAP TS-1079-Pro
Rtorrent 0.9.7.A504

Advanced Web UI shows circle in the right top corner, most of the times, after starting, often while switching to different torrents....

For example here, top, right corner, circle, means busy........

Top left bottom log file status... shows errors.

Most of the time, when i open the Advanced Web UI, this happens, Flood UI always works like a charm....
Annotation 2020-05-25 130007.jpg

Well, There is another things that happens here and then.

Download finished, instead of moving the Directory to /complete/Music/(TorrentName) its moving it to /complete/music/muisc/torrentname and the torrent in the UI goes on pause and shows 0% finished. Recheck doesn't work.
If i manually save the torrent in the ui to the right directory, the torrent in the UI will show the files again.

I also figured that i have to reset the rights to the Shared Directory again in order to have access over the windows explorer..
Strange stuff..
Then look for some adblocking software.
Disabled by Default and popups enabled for the whole IP of the NAS
Then look for some adblocking software.
do you have any messenger up and running ?

Would like to chat in PM, as it are some details that occur since a while..
ok, im gonna rephrase the troubles that i have since long, and even communicated before, around 7 months ago..

1. Advanced Web UI shows the busy circle very often and very long. I disabled any AD Blocker, cookie blocker and so on, i set the whole IP Adress of the NAS Server as non AD block, non Tracker protection, did try Microsoft Edge Browser instead of Google Chrome as well. I cleaned up many Torrents that had been on seeding status as i suspected the Database of Rtorrent to be the problem. Did not really fix it

2. After the download is finishend, the script should kick in to move the finished torrent, matching its Tag (movies, Music, TV and so on) and moving the content by creating a Subdirectory in the category. Often that creates a double tag Directory (For example Music/Music/Torrent name....) and results in the torrent being shown as stopped in the UI, showing it as non finished and the files are not checkend as done. If i chose save to and safe the torrent directory manually, from the Web UI, and chose recheck, it usually recovers the files and shows the torrent as finishend downloading, nut there are exemptions.

I did reset the rights to the shares and assigned full rights tot he User that i am using in rTorrent, as well as to my username.
That doesn't really change it on the long run.

As i can not PM you (Silas), i avoid sending the logfile, compressed archive in here... but i do hope that there is a solution.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. 4.3.6.1286