Passing Basics
Beginner
7 Sierpień 2019
QNAP
TVS-x71
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi,

I'm looking for a way for rutorrent to automatically remove and delete data of torrents (with particular labels) X minutes after completing download.
I have explored autotools, but couldn't find such a feature there.

I use rutorrent with Sonarr/Radarr and for whatever reason, neither app is able to remove its completed torrents from rutorrent (as stated in their own GUI).
(Sonarr and Radarr can remove its completed torrents from Deluge and Qbittorrent. I believe the issue is with rutorrent, not this rtorrentPro GUI.)

Is there any way to accomplish this?
1. I'd be happy to learn of a autotools setting/method
2. Is there a script I can write to do this?
3. Is this a feature that can be added?

Thanks.

Firmware version: 0.9.7-A725 Build 25-07-2020
Model name: QNAP TVS-671 (4.4.3.1354)
I've found a way to do this via Ratio Groups (from Settings) to trigger an action after the conditions are met.

upload_2020-8-24_12-34-31.png

Values
Min=1000000
Max=1000000
UL=0
Time=1
Action=Remove Data

This will remove the torrent and all its data after 1 hr of seeding.

This tutorial Manual - How do ratio groups work? suggested setting Max=0, but this caused the action to be triggered as soon as the download finished and ignored the 1 hr time requirement.
Setting Max=1000000 fixed this so the action would only trigger after 1 hr.

Although a proper 'on finish' script would be cleaner, this has worked rather reliably so far.

• Lubię to
Reakcje: _Floyd
Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a way for rutorrent to automatically remove and delete data of torrents (with particular labels) X minutes after completing download.
I have explored autotools, but couldn't find such a feature there.

I use rutorrent with Sonarr/Radarr and for whatever reason, neither app is able to remove its completed torrents from rutorrent (as stated in their own GUI).
(Sonarr and Radarr can remove its completed torrents from Deluge and Qbittorrent. I believe the issue is with rutorrent, not this rtorrentPro GUI.)

Is there any way to accomplish this?
1. I'd be happy to learn of a autotools setting/method
2. Is there a script I can write to do this?
3. Is this a feature that can be added?

Thanks.

Firmware version: 0.9.7-A725 Build 25-07-2020
Model name: QNAP TVS-671 (4.4.3.1354)
I've found a way to do this via Ratio Groups (from Settings) to trigger an action after the conditions are met.

30440.png

Values
Min=1000000
Max=1000000
UL=0
Time=1
Action=Remove Data

This will remove the torrent and all its data after 1 hr of seeding.

This tutorial Manual - How do ratio groups work? suggested setting Max=0, but this caused the action to be triggered as soon as the download finished and ignored the 1 hr time requirement.
Setting Max=1000000 fixed this so the action would only trigger after 1 hr.

Although a proper 'on finish' script would be cleaner, this has worked rather reliably so far.
Thanks ffff

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. sonarr