Ethernet
802.11ad
W konfiguracji rtorrent mam:
upload_2019-2-3_20-8-17.png

Token do plex jest poprawny. W logu z amc jest:
Kod:
Notify Plex: [host:127.0.0.1, token:8189]
GET: http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/sections/all/refresh?X-Plex-Token=8189
IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/sections/all/refresh?X-Plex-Token=[b]8189[/b]

Gdzieś jest źle token przekazywany?
Model name: QNAP TVS-617

Jeśli serwer Płeć/Kodi/Emby jest na tym samym urządzeniu co rtorrent-Pro to ustaw w nim skanowanie w czasie rzeczywistym. Jest to realizowane automatycznie przez Kernel a dokładniej inotify. Nie musisz informować Plexa o tym. Powiadomienie serwera o skanowaniu biblioteki ma sens jeśli informujemy inny zewnętrzny serwer w sieci lokalnej.
Btw używasz komercyjnego Filebota?

Nie. Chyba masz błąd w skrypcie filebot-postprocess.sh:
Kod:
295 [ "$media_trigger_kodi" = "1" ] && _args="${_args} --def kodi=${media_connect_kodi}"
296 [ "$media_trigger_plex" = "1" ] && _args="${_args} --def plex=${media_connect_kodi}"
297 [ "$media_trigger_emby" = "1" ] && _args="${_args} --def emby=${media_connect_kodi}"
za dużo 'kodi'

Tak jak pisałem token jaki mam jest poprawny -> wyciąłem go.
Problem jest w skrypcie o którym pisałem wyżej. Zmienna która przekazuje parametr/plecenie do odświeżenia plexa jest nadpisywana wywołaniem dla kodi. Token dla plex jest nadpisywany portem dla kodi
i? Coś się będzie działo w tym temacie?

hey guys, can't read polish but can anyone confirm the syntax in the settings page to invoke Plex library re-scan upon a torrent download completing is simply: 127.0.0.1:x-plex-token

Can I also ask if it's a video file that needs to be auto-unpacked, does invoking the plex library refresh happen after the video file is extracted so the Plex library re-scans the video file or before the video file is extracted? Thanks - otherwise I guess I'll need to manuall get plex to rescan libraries as often as possible?

does invoking the plex library refresh happen after
After. But you have to add medialibrary directory instead complete.

Ok so it'll invoke after the media file is extracted?

What do you mean by 'you have to add medialibrary directory instead complete? Do you mean define the download location 'save as' directory to a different directory than the default Rtorrent/complete directory? Can I define this completed directory *after* I start the torrent and right-click SAVE TO... button?

No.
Your downloaded torrent with labels tv/movie will be automatically scanned and hardlinked or copied to medialibrary directory. Once this is done, content will be extracted and then rtorrent will notify Plex/Kodi/Emby.
Have you checked content of medialibrary directory?

No.
Your downloaded torrent with labels tv/movie will be automatically scanned and hardlinked or copied to medialibrary directory. Once this is done, content will be extracted and then rtorrent will notify Plex/Kodi/Emby.
Have you checked content of medialibrary directory?

Right... Ok the media content is 100% in the folder, and it's 100% extracted. But I can't seem to get Plex to re-scan the library for the files short me manually clicking 'Scan Library Files' in the Plex Library view. Any idea what could be wrong? Or is there a time delay between after the media file is extracted and Plex library being updated?

Yes that is already checked in my Plex library settings. No difference, I still had to click 'Scan Library Files' to get the new extracted media file to appear!

I wonder what the rest of the settings do below the 'Scan my library automatically' checkbox. i.e. 'Scan my library periodically' - value hourly? Does this override the 'Scan my library automatically' or vice-versa?

Thanks for the replies guys, loving rtorrent pro!

First of all are you using Plex on same device where rtorrent-Pro is installed?
If yes so, then you dont need to notify Plex about to scan new content. This feature is designed if there are external devices to play content from QNAP NAS!

And again.
What path did you add to your Plex? Did you add Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/...|Rdownload/medialibrary/... or different one?
Use medialibrary content for your Plex.

Hi Silas,

Yes rtorrent pro client installed on same NAS that Plex is installed on, and files all saved onto same volume.

As to what device I'm using Plex on to play media, it's a variety, sometimes my NAS Plex client, others my apple tv plex client or my mobile iphone plex app client.

What feature are you referring to? The host:x-plex-token in rtorrent Web client settings or the Plex Scan Library Files Automatically feature? Sorry just don't want to be talking different things.

As for what path I added to my Plex (for default download directory) due to the notification rtorrent kept popping up to define default download path on my QTS I've followed the guide on this forum and added Rdownload shared folder and basically defined it as /root/Rdownload I believe. So there is an Rdownload folder with various default subfolders.

That being said as I want to organise my downloaded media for Plex in various different folders vs just one folder named 'Complete' I always define a different download folder after starting a new torrent download using the 'Save To' menu option on the Web client.

Apologies for my ignorance if I'm doing things 'wrong' I'm just not a fan of the standard download folder and figured as I cannot change the default standard download folders to match my own simple folder structure I.e. movies, TV, Documentaries there for I just use the 'Save To' menu option each time to ensure the media downloads into the correct folder for my Plex Server to read off.

All your help much appreciated!

What feature are you referring to? The host:x-plex-token in rtorrent Web client settings or the Plex Scan Library Files Automatically feature? Sorry just don't want to be talking different things.
First of all are you using Plex on same device where rtorrent-Pro is installed?
If yes so, then you dont need to notify Plex about to scan new content. This feature is designed if there are external devices to play content from QNAP NAS!

As for what path I added to my Plex (for default download directory) due to the notification rtorrent kept popping up to define default download path on my QTS I've followed the guide on this forum and added Rdownload shared folder and basically defined it as /root/Rdownload I believe. So there is an Rdownload folder with various default subfolders.
In Plex add content from:
/share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/...|/share/Rdownload/medialibrary/... and ../Movies, ../TV Shows seperately. Thats all.
Apologies for my ignorance if I'm doing things 'wrong' I'm just not a fan of the standard download folder and figured as I cannot change the default standard download folders to match my own simple folder structure I.e. movies, TV, Documentaries there for I just use the 'Save To' menu option each time to ensure the media downloads into the correct folder for my Plex Server to read off.
Thats weird. It's better to start torrent download, by downloading .torrent file and saving it into watch/movie or watch/tv. Once you save that file, rtorrent-Pro will automatically start downloading data. When torrents get finished you should see Movies and TV Shows in medialibrary which is designed to be compilant with Plex, Kodi or Emby.

In Plex add content from:
/share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/...|/share/Rdownload/medialibrary/... and ../Movies, ../TV Shows seperately. Thats all.

Sorry a little confused here. You mean in Plex Libraries in addition to my Movies and TV and Documentary folders add the default... medialibrary folder too? Just that one specific drilled down folder? So specifically add /Rdownload/medialibrary folder to my Plex library? What type of media so I tell Plex it is? I can select any type and name it anything I assume? What exactly will this do as it's an empty folder now and I assume always going to be empty as I want my media stored in its respective Movies / TV / Documentary folders? Does rtorrent write some metadata into the folder each time a torrent download is completed and which in turn invokes Plex to refresh the media library?

(sorry couldn't quote again on iPhone chrome browser)
The reason why I use the 'Save To' function is because I use the watch folder to download torrents I automatically upload to my Dropbox folder which is synced with the watch folder. Therefore I can't exactly select the movies or TV folder before download begins remotely or can I?

Or do you suggest move the torrent downloaded files only after download is complete to my desired folder? I assume there is a similar 'move to' function? I'll still be able to seed the torrent then after moving all their files?

Hold on so I'm a little confused, if I do say define the download folder as say Movies to begin with (assuming I don't use the Watch auto download folder) you're saying rtorrent will save a full copy of the torrent download in the medialibrary folder too that then tells Plex to update library or just some metadata?

Sorry for the questions, I sense we're quickly arriving at a solution!

First look into Rdownload/medialibrary and look if there is any content.

Hey Silas,

nope, it is empty. I have downloaded 1 torrent succesfully and put it in my documentary folder (and can confirm it's there) by using the 'Save To' function after remotely using the Watch folder to start the download.

Hope this helps!
p.s. I repeat, I went to Shared Folders and created an Rdownload folder specifying the path as /Rdownload