Download BedRockConnect

QNAP

(Bot) Deferred tasks
Contributor
29 Kwiecień 2013
1 245
Taipei
www.qnap.com
aqnapclub.eu_storage_qpkg_artifacts_BedRockConnect_1.16.0_arm_64_qpkg_icon_80.png

Nowa aplikacja QPKG w sklepie Qnapclub Store: BedRockConnect

Join any server IP on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PS4

On Minecraft Bedrock Edition, players on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PS4 are limited to playing on 'Featured Servers' approved by Mojang/Microsoft. These players are not able to join servers via an IP/address. This is an issue for me and others, as the server community on Java edition was one of the major parts that made Minecraft what it was, and what also made what the servers that are now considered 'Mojang Server Partners' what they are today. I wanted to fix this, so I made a solution that anyone can setup easily.

BedrockConnect is an easy to use solution for Minecraft Bedrock Edition players on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS4 to join any server IP, while also having access to a serverlist that allows you to manage a list of servers. It doesn't require any downloads, just a few changes to settings.

QPKG Integration

Listen on port 19132

start server automatically

Here's the final result in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz-XYXAxd8Q

Here's tutorials to get it setup yourself.

It takes only a few minutes to get setup:

Switch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zalT_oR1nPM

Xbox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8mHvasVHMs

PS4: Although this is technically possible, I don't have a PS4 to make a tutorial video on. If anyone has a PS4 and would like to make a tutorial, send me the video and I'll put the link of the video here. :)

FAQ :

How does it work? In Minecraft Bedrock Edition, players on any version can join the available 'Featured Servers'. By using a DNS server, we can make the domains that are used to join these servers, and make them direct to the BedrockConnect serverlist server, rather than their actual servers.

The BedrockConnect serverlist server, is a specially made Minecraft server that serves the purpose of joining Minecraft servers. Yes, you join Minecraft servers, from a Minecraft server. The server can transfer you to the server you want, and you can store servers as well, just like a regular serverlist.

What is a DNS server? A DNS server is what devices uses to know what domain names go with what IP address. Your device sends the DNS server a domain name and asks what IP is associated with it, and the DNS server sends an IP back for the device to connect to. Commonly used ones include Google or Cloudflare DNS. Anyone can technically create a DNS server, and have it associate whatever IP they want to a domain. In this case, we make the 'Featured Server' domains direct to our own server.

I don't trust your DNS server... The public BedrockConnect DNS server only redirects the domains of the "Featured Servers" in Minecraft to the BedrockConnect serverlist. (Full list of records under the "Using your own DNS server" section) It's understandable though why some might not want to use a random DNS server. If you fear a MITM attack, you can also verify any domains you fear the DNS server are overriding by pinging them in command line or another tool. If you still don't feel comfortable using the BedrockConnect DNS server, you can also make your own. Look under 'Using your own DNS server' further down this page for more on that.

TIP ME !!

Your gratitude and finance will help me to continue integration of this QPKG and maintain up to date versions.

apngimg.com_uploads_donate_donate_PNG22.png

Modele: TS-XA28A,TS-X31,TS-X41,TS-NASX86,TS-NASX86 64bits

Kontynuuj czytanie...

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. Minecraft BedRock Server
  2. minecraft
  3. direct connect
  4. minecraft server
  5. minecraft server xbox