Pomoc Blueray and DVD movies folder in rtorrent-Pro.

lord_yabol

Entry Technician
Q Associate
10 Sierpień 2018
QNAP
TS-x53D
Ethernet
1 GbE
Welcome,

I use to watch movies PLEX and Kodi apps.

Plex can't add to library and watch DVD and Blueray, so i watch this contents in KODI.

Is it possible to add watch, download, complete and medialibrary folders (like movies, kids etc.) for DVD and Bluray separatelly?

And after : "Atomatically postprocess completed movies and tv-shows and make additional library with it, rename its directories, download fanarts, posters, metadata to build elegant-looking compilant with Kodi, Plex, Emby and Windows Explorer collection."

Then i can add library for Plex and for Kodi (DVD, Bluray) separatelly with fanarts, posters etc.

Best regards

Plex can't add to library and watch DVD and Blueray, so i watch this contents in KODI.
Okay.

Is it possible to add watch, download, complete and medialibrary folders (like movies, kids etc.) for DVD and Bluray separatelly?
You mean you wanna create additional label for bluray inside watch/complete/download directory? Just create new directory with label you want.

Are you sure? I add dvd and blueray labels and download DVD movie. Rtorrent made Download and Complete directories, but NO medialibrary.

How to create special icons for new labels in "utorrent-like front end"?

I think only you can.

Hi Mariusz,

DVD for example: \\192.168.0.2\Download\rtorrent\complete\dvd\Boze cialo.2019.PAL.PL.DVD5-DVDSEED\VIDEO_TS and in this folder:

upload_2020-2-20_11-34-30.png

Blueray for example: \\192.168.0.2\Download\rtorrent\downloads\blueray\Bad.Times.at.the.El.Royale.2018.1080p.Blu-ray.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-nLiBRA\BDMV

upload_2020-2-20_11-36-23.png

Best regards