Download Calibre OPDS (Apache74)

QNAP

(Bot) Deferred tasks
Contributor
29 Kwiecień 2013
1 242
Taipei
www.qnap.com
aqnapclub.eu_storage_qpkg_artifacts_CalibreOPDS74_1.1.3.0_arm_64_qpkg_icon_80.png

Nowa aplikacja QPKG w sklepie Qnapclub Store: Calibre OPDS (Apache74)

Calibre OPDS (and HTML) PHP Server : web-based light alternative to Calibre content server / Calibre2OPDS to serve ebooks (epub, mobi, pdf, ...)

Why ?

Calibre is a marvelous tool but is too big and has too much dependencies to be used for its content server.

That's the main reason why I coded this OPDS server. I needed a simple tool to be installed on a small server (Seagate Dockstar in my case).

I initially thought of Calibre2OPDS but as it generate static file no search was possible.

Later I added an simple HTML catalog that should be usable on my Kobo.

So COPS's main advantages are :

No need for many dependencies.

No need for a lot of CPU or RAM.

Not much code.

Search is available.

It was fun to code.

If you want to use the OPDS feed don't forget to specify feed.php at the end of your URL.

You just have to sync your Calibre directory to your COPS server the way you prefer (Dropbox, Bt Sync, Syncthing, use a directory shared with Nextcloud, ...).

---- [ QPKG Integration ]---

create a share called Calibre on NAS, be sure to have the metadata.db from calibre in this directory as prior

TIP ME !!

Your gratitude and finance will help me to continue integration of this QPKG and maintain up to date versions.

apngimg.com_uploads_donate_donate_PNG22.png

Modele: TS-XA28A,TS-X41,TS-NASX86 64bits

Kontynuuj czytanie...

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. opds