wacko37

Passing Basics
Beginner
20 Styczeń 2014
QNAP
TS-x59 Pro II
Ethernet
40 GbE
I think i have followed all you directions correctly in regards to the unrar issue in CouchPotato but it is still unable to extract.

I have been goggling this issue alot lately and i found this post

Unrar not working (Debian) · Issue #2930 · RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer · GitHub

From what i am reading (correct me if im wrong ) is that it is an issue between CP and Python???

And i think it will be sorted in the next release..... hopefully

I think i have followed all you directions correctly in regards to the unrar issue in CouchPotato but it is still unable to extract.
Then try to point unrar and rar into it's plugin path:
Bash:
# rename old unrar
mv $(/sbin/getcfg CouchPotato2 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf -d /error/nopath)/libs/unrar2/unrar $(/sbin/getcfg CouchPotato2 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf -d /error/nopath)/libs/unrar2/unrar.bak

# link
/bin/ln -sf $(/sbin/getcfg rtorrent Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf -d /error/nopath)/bin/rar $(/sbin/getcfg CouchPotato2 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf -d /error/nopath)/libs/unrar2/rar
/bin/ln -sf $(/sbin/getcfg rtorrent Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf -d /error/nopath)/bin/unrar $(/sbin/getcfg CouchPotato2 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf -d /error/nopath)/libs/unrar2/unrar

Still no joy, i restarted CP after i done the changes in putty, but in the logs and am still getting the same error
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed to extract Traceback (most recent call last): File "/ share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/CouchPotato2/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 1134, in extractFiles rar_handle = RarFile (archive ['file']) File "/ share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/CouchPotato2/libs/unrar2/__init__.py", line 102, in __ init__ RarFileImplementation.init (self, password) File "/ share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/CouchPotato2/libs/unrar2/unix . py ", line 79, in init line = source.next () StopIteration [/ quote]

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
No ..... just go to settings icon and hit restart.

Now if you have unrar files in the "Renamer Search Folder" of CP, it will try to extract them automatically after reboot.

Then go to settings icon ..... Logs.... and you will see the extract process.