Lukasz1988

Entry Technician
Q Associate
9 Czerwiec 2019
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi there just recently updated my rtorrent software to latest. also qnap firmware. now once i load rtorrent and select my vpn interface when it reloads it comes up with Could not parse bencoded data for all my seeding torrents also cant download any new torrents. when i switch back to non vpn interface it works fine. just wondering if you could shed some light on this situation because i dont really want to be running my torrents without a vpn. thanks
any news on this one?

Hi there just recently updated my rtorrent software to latest. also qnap firmware. now once i load rtorrent and select my vpn interface when it reloads it comes up with Could not parse bencoded data for all my seeding torrents also cant download any new torrents. when i switch back to non vpn interface it works fine. just wondering if you could shed some light on this situation because i dont really want to be running my torrents without a vpn. thanks
any news on this one?
I've seen that on NordVPN a couple of times since installing the latest version too.

It's also defaulted back from the VPN IP to my personal IP a couple of times despite the NAS still reporting the VPN IP.

Had to restart this version more than previous versions.

been playing around for the last few days to get a VPN which does what we need it to do guys. came across MULLVAD it offers port forwarding you dont get to choose your port but itll choose a port for you then simply put it as incoming port for rtorrent and away you go your rolling :D

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Silas Mariusz