Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
24 Grudzień 2018
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi,

I am a new user of rTorrent and absolutely love it! I have been playing around with the configuration and have a question regarding Hardlinking. I understand the location paths have been hard coded for Downloads, Complete and Media Library and understand the reason for Downloads and Complete, but have a question regarding the media library. I'd like to be able to have the ability to sort my post processed downloads into my existing media folders in /share (i.e. /share/TV Shows and /share/Movies).

I was wondering:

a) is it possible to change the Media Library location from /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary to /share OR
b) is it possible to add a new Hardlink to just /share so Filebot will move my completed media into the corresponding folders in /share/TV Shows and /share/Movies?

Appreciate your assistance!

~~~
Firmware version: 4.3.5.0760
Model name: QNAP TS-653B

Hi Silas,

Many thanks for your feedback. I was hoping I could clarify your suggestion a little more?

I understand a Symlink to essentially be a shortcut? I can understand creating a symlink from one existing folder to a new folder (where the new folder will now mirror the original) but I'm not entirely clear on how this could help me if I have existing source and destination folders where I want the files in the source folder to link to the appropriate subfolders in the destination?

In my situation, I have the rTorrent folders /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/TV Shows and /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/Movies which are now populated with recent downloads. I want to map their contents into the corresponding existing folders contained within /share/TV Shows and /share/Movies. Can you explain how a simlink will work in this context?

In my situation, I have the rTorrent folders /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/TV Shows and /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary/Movies which are now populated with recent downloads. I want to map their contents into the corresponding existing folders contained within /share/TV Shows and /share/Movies. Can you explain how a simlink will work in this context?
Seems you complicate unnecessary basic QNAP settings. Why not to create a "TV Shows" and "Movies" network share and point it manually to Download/rtorrent/... paths in/during settings?

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. medialibrary symlink