Entry Technician
Q Associate
4 Marzec 2014
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
Witam

Po zalogowaniu na serwer dzisiaj wyswietlil mi sie komunikat o bledzie.

ai.imgur.com_EtF2DFtl.jpg

Mam się martwic? Wyslac dysk na gwarancję? Jest to WD RED.

do RMA.
do RMA.

W tej chwili mam raid 1 i 2 dyski. Jesli wylacze qnapa i wyciagne ten zly dysk zeby go sformatowac, drugi dysk zachowa wszystkie dane tak? Mam wykonac jakies procedury czy po prostu go wyjąc i sformatowac. Jesli po formacie nic sie nie zmieni to wysylam go na rma.

Wyjalem dysk i udalo mi sie go podlaczyc do innego kompa pod windowsem. Formatuje sie teraz, idzie powoli bo odznaczylem "szybkie formatowanie".
Wczesniej wlączylem HDtune i tez pokazalo Current pending sector - 18. Ale Health status pokazalo OK
Wiec zobaczymy co przyniesie ten format.

Pewnie nic :)
Sciagnij: http://download.wdc.com/windlg/WinDlg_v1_27.zip?v=5103
Instructions
  1. Download the Windows Data Lifeguard Diagnostics, WinDlg_v1_27.zip
  2. Extract and run the program, WinDlg.exe. If running Windows Vista (or later), you will need to Right-Click on the WinDlg.exe file and choose to Run As Administrator.
  3. Read and accept the license agreement to continue.
  4. On the main program screen, there are two windows. In the top window, you will see the drives in your system that are available for testing. The model number, serial number, capacity, and SMART status of each drive will be displayed. In the bottom window, the partition information for the selected drive will be displayed.
  5. Highlight the drive and select the icon on the top row to test or run SMART status.
  6. When you select the run tests icon, the "DLGDIAG - Select an Option" window appears.
  7. You will see the following options:
    • QUICK TEST - performs SMART drive quick self-test to gather and verify the Data Lifeguard information contained on the drive.
    • EXTENDED TEST - performs a Full Media Scan to detect bad sectors. Test may take several hours to complete depending on the size of the drive.
    • WRITE ZEROS - writes zeros to the drive with options of Full Erase and Quick Erase. File system and data will be lost.
    • VIEW TEST RESULT - displays the latest test results.
  8. Select the test you wish to perform and click the Start button.
  9. When the test completes, you will be notified with a pass/fail message. Click the Close button.

Pewnie nic :)
Sciagnij: http://download.wdc.com/windlg/WinDlg_v1_27.zip?v=5103
Instructions
  1. Download the Windows Data Lifeguard Diagnostics, WinDlg_v1_27.zip
  2. Extract and run the program, WinDlg.exe. If running Windows Vista (or later), you will need to Right-Click on the WinDlg.exe file and choose to Run As Administrator.
  3. Read and accept the license agreement to continue.
  4. On the main program screen, there are two windows. In the top window, you will see the drives in your system that are available for testing. The model number, serial number, capacity, and SMART status of each drive will be displayed. In the bottom window, the partition information for the selected drive will be displayed.
  5. Highlight the drive and select the icon on the top row to test or run SMART status.
  6. When you select the run tests icon, the "DLGDIAG - Select an Option" window appears.
  7. You will see the following options:
    • QUICK TEST - performs SMART drive quick self-test to gather and verify the Data Lifeguard information contained on the drive.
    • EXTENDED TEST - performs a Full Media Scan to detect bad sectors. Test may take several hours to complete depending on the size of the drive.
    • WRITE ZEROS - writes zeros to the drive with options of Full Erase and Quick Erase. File system and data will be lost.
    • VIEW TEST RESULT - displays the latest test results.
  8. Select the test you wish to perform and click the Start button.
  9. When the test completes, you will be notified with a pass/fail message. Click the Close button.

Dzięki. Jutro to scigne i odpale. Nie chce juz teraz przerywac tego formatowania. 17% :)
Więc tak. Dzisiaj rano sprawdzilem dysk, skonczyl sie formatowac i okazalo sie, ze Current Pending sector z 18 zmienl wartosc na 0.
Wsadzilem go wlasnie do NAS i zaczal robic REBUILDING. Mysle, ze to tez sporo potrwa. Nie da sie jakos zobaczyc % progresu?

Aby przyśpieszyć odbudowę macierzy w QNAPie:
Zaloguj się SSH:
Odczytaj prędkości:

cat /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_max
cat /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_min

Zwiększ:

echo 50000 >/proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_min
echo 150000 >/proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_max

Informacje o odbudowie:
cat /proc/mdstat

while true; do date +"%T";cat /proc/mdstat; sleep 5; done

Dzieki za przydatne komendy. Wyszo na to, ze juz 50% postępu i 207min do konca.
Wow, chcialbym miec takie komendy w glowie :)
Jeszcze takie male pytanie: Czy nie moge sie polaczyc ssh w taki sposob?
Kod:
ssh user@user.myqnapcloud.com

Probowalem i sie nie laczy.

Więc tak. Dzisiaj rano sprawdzilem dysk, skonczyl sie formatowac i okazalo sie, ze Current Pending sector z 18 zmienl wartosc na 0.
Gdyz, to byly sektory czekajace na alokacje - i zostaly zaalokowane, wartosci Reallocated Event Count - powinna sie zwiekszyc o te 18 (moze byc wiecej, jesli czesniej byly tez problemy).

• Lubię to
Reakcje: chomik82
Sciagnalem ten program i odpalilem testy.
Zrobilem test szybki i potem Extended, ktory zajal chyba z 7 godzin. Zadnych blędow.

Test Option: QUICK TEST
Model Number: WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0
Unit Serial Number: WD-WMC4N1037212
Firmware Number: 80.00A80
Capacity: 3000.59 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: PASS
Test Time: 13:30:16, November 22, 2014

Test Option: EXTENDED TEST
Model Number: WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0
Unit Serial Number: WD-WMC4N1037212
Firmware Number: 80.00A80
Capacity: 3000.59 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: PASS
Test Time: 21:36:51, November 22, 2014

A ten program od WD, daje opcje odczytania wszystkich atrybutow SMART? - jesli tak to jakie sa wartosci,
mozesz rowniesz zapodac HD Tune PRO i CristalDisk Info (ale zdaje sie, ze najnowsza wersja dziala gorzej niz poprzednia - u mnie nie widziala najnowasza kieszeni, a stara jak najbardziej)

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. sprawdzenie dysku
  2. current pending sector
  3. pending sectors