Lukasz1988

Entry Technician
Q Associate
9 Czerwiec 2019
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
hi there just trying to connect my IPtorrents RSS feed into Rtorrent. having problems keeps coming up with error loading feed any idea how to fix that?? thanks

hi there still having problems selecting my ipt feed so i goto ipt click rss then it asks me to select the ipt feed i want i select then get a url. i can open the url in google chrome and it comes up with the feed but cant get it to work in rtorrent

Okay well there is some public/internal IP bind mismatch for http server which means it has no access to the web - so RSS might not work.
This is fixed in 0720 build.

@Kreonium FYI: We have to discuss media library naming scheme. The "4k" feature was scheduled to RC4 next week I guess. But create topic first

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Kreonium
Teamviewer?
Please answer me on PM
It still does not work for me :-(
Issue fixed. User has flooded tracker with too many requests to the tracker RSS feed in a too short time. Each feed was requesting search lookup method using RSS feeds instead using Regexp to catch correct actions from same one feed.

hi there still having problems with rss feed. still cant use iptorrents rss feed and i tried eztv aswell doesnt work :( ... polishtracker does. its strange though because the link for rss iptorrents gives me if i open the url it works also opening the eztv rss it lists everything just cant get it to work in rtorrent

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. polish tracker