QNAP

(Bot) Deferred tasks
Contributor
29 Kwiecień 2013
1 245
Taipei
www.qnap.com
aqnapclub.eu_storage_qpkg_artifacts_IdoIT74_1.14.0_arm_64_qpkg_icon_80.png

Nowa aplikacja QPKG w sklepie Qnapclub Store: I-DoIT (Apache74)
Open Source CMDB and ITSM Tool

https://www.i-doit.org

i-doit is a free, open-source and IT documentation solution based on the configuration management database. It is a web-based tool that can be used to manage the entire IT system according to ITIL best practices. With this tool, you can keep track of software and hardware assets, their relations and visualize the relationships between these components. You can store, maintain and organize all IT documentation information in one place. It can be easily interfaced to other applications like, Nagios and Request Tracker that allows you to enter the data only once in the ITSM environment.
i-doit enables you to create a detailed overview of your entire IT-infrastructure for all kinds of assets including, servers, SAN, graphical rack views, clusters and blade/chassis systems. It comes with a rich set of features including, IT Documentation, Inventory, Infrastructure Planning, Asset Management, Virtual systems, IP Address Management, Storage Area Networks, Cable Management, Ticket System and many more.
Modele: TS-X28A,TS-NASX86 64bits,TS-X41

Kontynuuj czytanie...