19 Styczeń 2019
Shenyang
QNAP
TS-x79 Pro
Ethernet
1 GbE
Firmware version: 4.3.6.0875 Build 20190308
Model name: QNAP TS-1079Pro

I can not chose any port higher than 49192 under Listening Port, in the Main Configuration in rTorrent Pro. I can choose in the Webfrontend, but those settings are lost, once the QNAP or rTorrent gets restarted.

Bug ?hmmm

upload_2019-3-15_6-14-57.png

Further on, i can not choose Double Nat at all.

In my Webfrontend, i get a Yellow triangle, telling me that the port status of the listening port is unknown.
I enabled port forwarding in my Firewall for both, DHT Port and Listening Port (Range of 49190 to 49500) to my Qnap.

upload_2019-3-15_6-16-46.png

1.gif
@Silas Mariusz - unix ports are from 1 to 65536 :p
10 years of torrenting experience says that ISP's likes to block long ingress traffic on ports (math) 65535-16384=49151
Even if your ports are open please dont expect that other peers can use that ports.

@Silas Mariusz - unix ports are from 1 to 65536 :p
Thats what i thought as well, and thats what i practice since 20 years...;)

So the real configuration in the QTS Desktop doesn allow to chose any port, higher than 49192...

A little Add on: I am an Expat, living in China Mainland.... here things are a little bit different.... filters are often applied by the ISP (Like the IpBlacklist download..)
Ports that re usually open, can be blocked here as well, so one needs to be flexible.

@RaRe1 - i assume that you are aware of problem of double nats, are you sure you made port forwards correctly ? Gateway -> 2nd NAT device -> QNAP

:DThe option double NAT can not be selected even..... so whats there to do wrong ? :) Not a possible choice, just a placeholder that hasnt been activated in the code. Bug or feature ?

And yes i am aware, but thank you for your constructive answer, as stated out, the option can not be chosen.
Different Port selections can only be chosen in the WebGUI, but those are only valid during that user session and void back to the default config after a restart of the Application.

As the Port status is shown with a yellow triangle (First Listening Port, configured, that is enabled by a Firewall rule to reach the NAS), i did try to figure whats wrong. UDP and TCP tested...

DHT Port is 6889, default range, also opened by a FW rule.