null
Ethernet
1 GbE
English

Firmware version: 4.4.1.1146 "Latest Version"
Model name: QNAP TS-453A
Rtorrent-Pro "Latest Version"

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am having an issue with media library extracting my files & moving them to the medialibrary folder. It seems like it stopped working after a firmware update but I cannot confirm this. I have tried reinstalling rtorrent-pro several times even removing the pre-made folders and letting them repopulate. According to the logs filebot is called and can see the changes in Rdownload/complete but past that nothing really happens. I can extract the files manually in the directory /complete and select rescan in rtorrent-pro settings. Only then will the content be renamed and placed in medialibrary updating the amc file. medialib.log is attached as zip. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Software has ran perfect for well over a year and is totally worth the purchase.

Note: I have also tried installing filebot manually even purchased a license. This did not accomplish anything so I removed filebot and reloaded rtorrent-pro. No harm done, happy to support filebot dev

Edit: I have added a few media files to test with. If you manually launch "Rescan All in Complete" button then it picks everything up and moves it accordingly. Seems as if the link between rtorrent & medialibrary is somehow broken.
Fixed it myself by editing the filebot-postprocess.sh

My changes below

echo "Will extract archives content in movie, tv, 4k, kids, xxx and etc but will not delete content"
_args="${_args} --def deleteAfterExtract=n"
else
echo "Extracting archives skipped."
_args="${_args} --def skipExtract=n --def deleteAfterExtract=y" # --def deleteAfterExtract=y