wacko37

Passing Basics
Beginner
20 Styczeń 2014
QNAP
TS-x59 Pro II
Ethernet
40 GbE
I am in desperate need of help, some of us ipkgs will no longer work.

Those are CouchPotato and Sickbeard and Headphones, i keep getting an error saying python is not installed, but it is and so is optware installed.

I have noticed that when i open optware and select "submit" it no longer lists the packages, does this mean it not function properly.

I have tried everything i can think of, and have been pulling my hair out for the last 24hrs trying to get it to work ..... QNAP restoring to earlier backups, removing and installing ipkgs with the system reboots between.

I give up, so please help, this community has never failed me yet and now when i need you the most you will provide.

@ Silas i would you be willing to remote access my nas again if you have the time?Ok, finally i got it working.

Luckily i had backups of all my qpkgs, because i had to delete them all.

Basically, and update my firmware is 4.1.0 then deleted and re-installed all my qpkgs, then copied over the config files to get my settings back

Now i need to know why this happened??

It was Caused by me disabling all the qpkgs so i could backup all their folders in .qpkg, now when i re-enabled them (optware first, then python, then my qpkgs) they did not work as if they lost all there links.

Any ideas