Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
4 Styczeń 2018
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
Good time of day!
Recently acquired Qnap TS-253 + with 8GB of memory. I also purchased the Rtorrent Pro program.
Before that was the TS-212 and Transmission.
In connection with the transition, a number of questions arose, which I will try to pose here. I hope you'll give me a hand.

1. When the program starts, subdirectories "4K", "PDA", "anime" and others are created in the directories. I do not need so many of these directories.
How to edit this list?
2. The download of torrents is configured so that after downloading the file is moved from the "Download" directory to the "Complete" directory (Transfer mode). If I add a new torrent via the web interface, then everything works correctly. Torrents swing, move and ring out. I'm trying to transfer torrents from the old storage. I copy them under the "Admin" account. I am adding data from the old storage to the "Download" directory and the torrent file to the "Watch" directory. Rtorrent sees the data, checks the torrent creates a copy in the "Complete" directory but does not delete the data from the "Download" directory. As I understand it, the program does not have enough delete rights? Or is there any other reason? How to transfer data from an old repository painlessly?
3. On some downloaded files the error "Tracker: [Failed binding local connection end]" periodically appears. I read that it is somehow connected with IP6.
Is there any way to fix it or is this the normal state of the files?
4. At the bottom of the program, a triangle is lit with an exclamation mark with the inscription "Port status unknown." The port forwarded from the outside to the storage, but nothing has changed. Is this normal or need to do something?
5. On the old storage in conjunction with Transmission, I used the Transmission GUI for Windows. Is there any program to access Rtorrent Pro from Windows? I do not like to just use a browser for these purposes. If there is no such program, tell me how to configure the browser to open and add torrents to the download in the browser?

Hope not too many questions from one person?
PS I apologize in advance for the presentation style. I had to use Google translator to translate (I myself am from Belarus).
Thx.

Версия прошивки: 4.4.1 Build 20190816
Название модели: QNAP TS-251+

1. When the program starts, subdirectories "4K", "PDA", "anime" and others are created in the directories. I do not need so many of these directories.
How to edit this list?
Cant. You have to learn how to use these labels. This helps in a future.

2. The download of torrents is configured so that after downloading the file is moved from the "Download" directory to the "Complete" directory (Transfer mode). If I add a new torrent via the web interface, then everything works correctly. Torrents swing, move and ring out. I'm trying to transfer torrents from the old storage. I copy them under the "Admin" account. I am adding data from the old storage to the "Download" directory and the torrent file to the "Watch" directory. Rtorrent sees the data, checks the torrent creates a copy in the "Complete" directory but does not delete the data from the "Download" directory. As I understand it, the program does not have enough delete rights? Or is there any other reason? How to transfer data from an old repository painlessly?
No.
Dont use Move from Download to Complete. Its better to use Hardlinks.

3. On some downloaded files the error "Tracker: [Failed binding local connection end]" periodically appears. I read that it is somehow connected with IP6.
Is there any way to fix it or is this the normal state of the files?
Cant reproduce this issue.

4. At the bottom of the program, a triangle is lit with an exclamation mark with the inscription "Port status unknown." The port forwarded from the outside to the storage, but nothing has changed. Is this normal or need to do something?
Are you using VPN? Is port forwarded correctly?

5. On the old storage in conjunction with Transmission, I used the Transmission GUI for Windows. Is there any program to access Rtorrent Pro from Windows? I do not like to just use a browser for these purposes. If there is no such program, tell me how to configure the browser to open and add torrents to the download in the browser?
Rtorrent is different. To be honest you dont have to look on the client all the time. Its better to save torrent in watch directory and thats all. Wait until its complete.

How to edit this list?

I understand the usefulness of these directories. I hope to learn how to use them. But I do not watch "Anime", I do not have "Kids" :)
Thought simply to configure directories to fit your needs. Maybe in the future you will have a function to configure these directories?

No.

I can use the hard link mode. The question is how to transfer already downloaded torrents from the old storage to the new one. I add the old torrent data to the "Downloads" directory and then put the torrent itself into the "Watch" directory. The program checks the torrent data, says everything is OK. But after that, the data does not get a hard link in the "Complete" directory and I continue to be only in the "Downloads" directory. Now I don’t know how to transfer old data correctly.

I changed the DTH port to 6882 and forwarded all requests from the provider to port 42000 and 6882 from the router to the NAS. But the icon continues to burn.
tcp.PNG warning.PNG

Rtorrent is different. To be honest you dont have to look on the client all the time. Its better to save torrent in watch directory and thats all. Wait until its complete.

Found yesterday a program that allows you to connect to Rtorrent from Windows. It does not go in any comparison with the Transmission GUI but has not yet found another. It is called Electorrent.

I hope I haven’t been too much ceterized and my English translator through Google is clear enough.

How to edit this list?
I understand the usefulness of these directories. I hope to learn how to use them. But I do not watch "Anime", I do not have "Kids" :)
Thought simply to configure directories to fit your needs. Maybe in the future you will have a function to configure these directories?
Yeah, maybe
:p

No.

I can use the hard link mode. The question is how to transfer already downloaded torrents from the old storage to the new one. I add the old torrent data to the "Downloads" directory and then put the torrent itself into the "Watch" directory. The program checks the torrent data, says everything is OK. But after that, the data does not get a hard link in the "Complete" directory and I continue to be only in the "Downloads" directory. Now I don’t know how to transfer old data correctly.
For now the only one solution is to remove just one smallest file of the torrent data content and redownload and finish it again.

I changed the DTH port to 6882 and forwarded all requests from the provider to port 42000 and 6882 from the router to the NAS. But the icon continues to burn.
24156.png
24157.png
Use yougetsignal.com and check if port 42000 is open.

Found yesterday a program that allows you to connect to Rtorrent from Windows. It does not go in any comparison with the Transmission GUI but has not yet found another. It is called Electorrent.

I hope I haven’t been too much ceterized and my English translator through Google is clear enough.
Belive me you dont need any gui to manage torrents. Once you create automation scenario then it is useles.
Because all you need is to save .torrent into watch/{label} directory to start torrent.
Complete notification you can get by Skype or Facebook Messanger, etc.
If you set ratio scenario then it can stop torrent any time you need to.

GUI? Life is to short to control downloads. Let's automate it.

For now the only one solution is to remove just one smallest file of the torrent data content and redownload and finish it again.
As I understand it, this is due to the fact that the transfer script works only after downloading but does not work after verification?
Your advice solves part of the problem, but the problem remains where the torrent goes in one file :(

Use yougetsignal.com and check if port 42000 is open.
Tell me how to run this site on the QNAP NAS itself? Is there another option to check if the port is open?

Oh!
I use the program for only two days and there are already so many options that could be added to the program :)
Is there a topic where you can send your wishes and suggestions? :)

I cannot solve a problem with ports in any way. Already both ports changed, and modes of work with UPnP on NAT-UPNP NAT-PMP (tried both modes too). Changed ports. But nothing helps. The yellow triangle as well as burning and burning.
Ports on a router I opened (tried both hands and by means of UPnP they open too). At the moment I use Transmission on the second storage. There are no problems at all. Is he using some other form of communication?
I'm starting to think that the program is too complex for me and should not have purchased it. :(
From despair have installed Qbittorrent. To my surprise, everything works there. And the port is open through uPNP and DTH works as it should.
As I understand the main advantage of Rtorrent-high speed reception and return. That's just my bandwidth from the ISP 20 MB / sec. :(

Załączniki

• problem.PNG
    problem.PNG
    26,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 38
  • problem2.PNG
    problem2.PNG
    12,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 38