Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
9 Czerwiec 2021
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Dear Support,
I 'am having trouble to access rtorrent webUI with the following error.

Whoops! Access denied...

Sorry, it appears the page you were looking for requires authentication or you have failed authentication. If the problem persists, please contact our support at si.?.@qnapclub.pl.

Logs doesn't give me any clue or an error I can identify hence could not provide more precise data for debug. I am registered user since 2018 via qnapclub but haven't use rtorrent for a while. Ready to provide more details as per your guidance.

Firmware version: 4.5.3 Build 17670
Model name: QNAP TS-253A

Thank you,
Unsal

Załączniki

• Screenshot 2021-06-09 123028.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-09 123028.png
    234,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 52
Tried both different browser and inprivate mode in vain. I suspect it may be something with the company laptop security restrictions, aternity extensions etc.. Will get back to you once I find the chance to check in my personal comp. (I 'am currently away from home).
Thanks for the support again. - Quick one, once I figured this one out, is there a way to link latest licensed standalone filebot (4.9.3) of mine to rtorrent, instead of built-in one?

Quick one, once I figured this one out, is there a way to link latest licensed standalone filebot (4.9.3) of mine to rtorrent, instead of built-in one?
I think we did this already on the forum, however this may require different directory output and different file structure.