2 317
Nowy Sącz
forum.qnap.net.pl
QNAP
TS-x77
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hello,

UPDATE: TVMOBILI DECIDED TO RELEASE THEIR OWN QPKG AND IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE - DEVICES SECTION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REMOVE THE PREVIOUS QPKG AND DO A CLEAN INSTALL WHEN SWITCHING TO THE OFFICIAL QPKG.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE WORK ON THIS QPKG WILL BE SUSPENDED.

Introducing a new QPKG - Tvmobili - a Twonky competitor :)

Pokaż załącznik adb_tt_P5it9I1

[Description]
TVMOBiLi is a free UPnP/DLNA Media server that enables your computer to communicate with a myriad of modern devices in your home using the power of DLNA and UPnP. The Dynamic Media Engine allows TVMOBiLi to communicate with the vast majority of TVs, Blu-ray Players, Games Consoles and Mobile Phones that are currently on the market.

[Installation instructions]
For x86 platform only, install Optware/IPKG QPKG before proceed with the installment of the TVMOBILI QPKG.
Download and install the Tvmobili QPKG.
Click on the QPKG web link and go to settings page to setup your folders.
*NOTE For the x86 platform, if you have a slow internet connection, you better install the following ipk packages: vlc, ffmpeg, faad2, flac, libvorbis, x264, freetype, libogg. These packages are suggested by the VLC ipk.[/b]

[Release Information]
Version R1
arm-x19 version - 1.4.0.2830 - Initial release (05.06.2011)
X86 version - 1.4.0.2837-R1 - Initial release (05.06.2011)
*Note - the difference between the 2 is because these are the version I found links on the forum for, the Tvmobili devs haven't replied to my email so far.
Version b3
arm-x19 & x86 - version - 2.0.0.3074 - Release date 13.06.2011
Version b4
arm-x19 & x86 - version - 2.0.0.3084 - Release date 14.06.2011
*Note - the issue with the owner creation has been fixed. There is another issue now, the vlc is not detected as being installed on the NAS.
Version b5
arm-x19 & x86 - version - 2.0.0.3084 - Release date 16.06.2011
Fixed the problem with VLC not being recognized by TvMobili. Minor start/stop script fixes.
Version b7
arm-x19 & arm-x09 & x86 - version - 2.0.0.3117 - Release date 22.06.2011
Updated to the newest Tvmobili version. Also, decided to put together a QPKG for the x09 platform but didn't had the chance to test it yet.
Also, starting with this version no need to have Optware installed for the arm-x19 platform because is not installing vlc anymore. On the x86 version is still required. On the x86 version you will see a error message regarding flac, waiting on the tvmobili devs answer on that one.
Safe to update from previous.
Version b8
For arm-x19 & x86 - Release date 23.06.2011
Update to the latest Tvmobili version- 2.0.0.3118 for the arm-x19 and x86. Will put on hold for a while (until I get a few answers) the development of the x09 QPKG.
Received a more confusing answer regarding the problem with flac on the x86 platform so hold on guys ...
Version b10
For arm-x19 & x86 - Release date 08.07.2011
For arm-x09 - Release date 11/07/2011
Updated the QPKG to the latest TvMobili version - 2.0.0.3155.
Version b11
For arm-x09 & arm-x19 & x86 - Release date 16.07.2011
Updated the QPKG to the latest TvMobili version - 2.0.0.3163.

[Downloads Section]
Links for ver. 2.0.0.3155-b10
arm-x09 - Dropbox or MultiUpload
arm-x19 - Dropbox or MultiUpload
x86 - Dropbox or MultiUpload
Links for ver. 2.0.0.3163-b11
arm-x09 - Dropbox or MultiUpload
arm-x19 - Dropbox or MultiUpload
x86 - Dropbox or MultiUpload

[Other thoughts]
Starting with version b3, the QPKG will automatically create a new user and group named tvmobili and the daemon will run under that user. The user and the group will be automatically removed at QPKG removal.
I only had my Popcornhour A100 and my Phillips NP2500 to test this. The Popcornhour is not fully supported because it cannot play mkv files and when playing avi files it didn't display the subtitles. The music and the pictures part worked fine on the Phillips.
When testing on the Arm platform noticed that the it's using quite a lot of CPU power when scanning the library folders and depending on the size of that folder it can take a while.
The shutdown option in the TVMobili web interface is not working so use the disable/enable option in the NAS web interface.
You might want to set a owner before forwarding the port on your router and make it accessible to the world.
Before posting a problem have a look HERE, you can find answers to basic questions.
Not all players or Multimedia capable TVs are supported so there might be cases when you can only play certain types of files or the subtitle are not going to be displayed. The Tvmobili forum is also a good starting point to see if someone else has/had a similar problem to yours.
No package for the x09 platform because the Tvmobili packages that I found were already compiled but the x19 package should work ...

If you tested this and it worked fine with your setup, please post your setup details ...

Cristian.

• Lubię to
Reakcje: QNAP

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. twonky download
  2. tvmobili