Q Associate
9 Czerwiec 2019
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
Firmware version: 4.3.6
Model name: QNAP TS-251+

hi all just recently installed rtorrent pro very happy with most of it. got a question though. im using expressvpn when i bind network interface just the default gate way my port 42000 goes green and my download speeds are better plus i have alot more seeds etc. i use QVPN and add my express VPN openvpn config it connects and works fine. when i bind the interface for my QVPN express vpn i reload rtorrent and the port is then closed. my router is forwarded. ive been trying to change settings etc but im not having any luck for rtorrent to display the port as opened. in QVPN my openvpn profile uses UDP port 1195 dont know if that wil help but i thought id give you as much information as possible. ive also forwared the ports through qnapcloud. my modem supports UNPN and is currently on etc

also in the WEBUI it shows my real ip address but can confirm that its not leaking my real iptv. and occasionally im getting watchdog svc errors and my rtorrent crashes and reloads loosing all current connections

Hi there tried that still coming up with same port is closed yet it's downloading so yeh also noticed this today when I finished a download normally all my downloading items are in /downloading when they finish they Goto complete for some reason it's keeping the complete downloads in downloading and putting another copy into complete any idea how to fix this? I would like it to download in the downloading folder then when it's finished move to complete folder