Q's Professional
20 Lipiec 2012
Warszawa
QNAP
TS-x73
Ethernet
1 GbE
Od 2 dni nie działa mi QVR Pro i mam oto taki błąd:
QVR Pro Installation [QVR Pro] Failed to restart QVR Pro. The QVR Pro database is currently located on non-RAID SSDs. Create RAID groups (not including RAID 0) and then try again.

Ktoś się z tym spotkał? Teraz nie można mieć QVR na dysku bez RAID? Przecież to bez sensu:)
Zgłosiłem problem od Helpdesku, oto odpowiedź:

This is a new limitation of QVR Pro v1.3.0.0 : QVR Pro and QVR Pro database can't be installed on non-Raid SSD anymore and the existing QVR Pro in a non-Raid SSD can't be started .
Because some business customers installed QVR Pro and database on a single SSD which caused lots of unrecoverable issues , that’s why we added this limitation in the QVR Pro v1.3.0.0.

However , we received lots of complains about this issue . My headquarter is considering to remove this limitation in the next official release 1.3.0.1 and add a warning message to mention the risk.
If possible please install the previous QVR Pro v1.2.1.5 20190729 : https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/QVRProServer_1.2.1.5_20190729_x86_64.zip in APP Center of your NAS manually ( see attached picture) for a short term solution .