10 213
2 319
Nowy Sącz
forum.qnap.net.pl
QNAP
TS-x77
Ethernet
1 GbE
Super a ja dostałem informację że dopiero to opublikują w ciągu tygodnia :)

Problem rzekomo także rozwiązuje włączenie kosza.

Hello,

this will be fixed in RC3, which should be released in a week or so. In the meantime, to fix the issue, please enable Network Recycle Bin.

Best regards,
Lukas Zemina

ticket Details

zgadza się, włączenie kosza powoduje prawidłowe działanie File Station - sprawdzone na TS-253pro

Hello,
this will be fixed in RC3, which should be released in a week or so. In the meantime, to fix the issue, please enable Network Recycle Bin.

Best regards,
Lukas Zemina
Dział supportu otrzymał informacje publiczną. My jako ekipa mamy dostęp do firmware'ów wcześniej.

Nie mogę zaktualizować systemu mam komunikat o niezgodności wersji fw.
Wgrywałem x51 :s.
Dobra, jarzę: ściągam x53 :)

• Lubię to
Reakcje: 1 osoba
Nie mogę zaktualizować systemu mam komunikat o niezgodności wersji fw.
Wgrywałem x51 :s.
Dobra, jarzę: ściągam x53 :)
http://eu1.qnap.com/Storage/Beta/Firmware/lkwepgtu83/TS-X53_20150916-4.2.0.img

Hello,

Best regards,
Lukas Zemina

ticket Details
Przekazuje ekipie, aby jutro publikowali firmware.

@Silas Mariusz to normalne że po aktualizacji i restarcie serwera włączyła się synchronizacja grupy RAID1 ???
FileStation działa poprawnie

już RC3 dostępny publicznie:
QNAP - QTS 4.2

QTS 4.2.0 Build 0918
[Bug Fixes]

• When testing the connection for RTRR jobs in Backup Station, an invalid username/password will be displayed.
  • Converting metadata to 64GB when an iSCSI LUN is connected may cause the process to fail.
  • After editing the Description of a computer in the NAS Domain Controller Page, attempting to log into that computer with a domain user will fail.
  • ARM-based NAS cannot show all of the users in the trusted network in Domain Users/Groups list.
  • Gmail Backup will display an error for the Data Volume size on the overview page.
  • The system will restart after taking a snapshot.
  • The iSCSI Target authentication will fail after restarting the NAS.
  • The system will be unable to show destination pools after creating a Replication Job in Snapshot Replica.
  • The tooltip will not be displayed when over mSATA and HDD icons.
  • The TS-269H cannot connect to VPN Server (OpenVPN).
  • If the network recycle bin is disabled, the volume from File Manager cannot be seen.
  • Photos cannot be uploaded to newly-created folders in Multimedia in Photo Station 5.
  • Slideshows in Photo Station 5 will not play audio.
  • No downloads will occur on .torrent files after the torrent.html download is completed.
  • Enabling "Restrict the access of Recycle Bin to administrators only of now" and then enabling "Enable Advanced Folder Permissions" will cause non-Administrators group users to be able to access the Recycle Bin.
  • Symform fails to work after upgrading from 4.1.4 to 4.2.0.
  • Video Station cannot create new thumbnails if the "Modified Date" is changed after the thumbnail is created.
  • Cloud drives cannot be connected via SMB over anonymous connections.
  • If a BT job contains thousands of files before upgrading, then the upgrade will take a prolonged time to complete.
  • There will be no response if a folder is right clicked in File Station and the Ok button is clicked inside the Copy to wizard.

BarToL napisał:
Po downgrade do 4.1.4 znowu mogę bez problemu skonfigurować połączenie FTP , i po powrocie do 4.2 przy podaniu tych samych danych znowu nieprawidłowa nazwa użytkownika lub hasło. Włączone opcje FTP z SSL i EPSV. Logów nie mam bo na teście już mi wywala błędy a stara konfigurację usunąłem.Konfiguruję RTRR katalog zdalny do lokalnego przez FTP.
Włączyłem dodatkowe logi po stronie ftp i mam coś takiego:
Wed Sep 16 10:30:19 2015 [pid 2] FTP command: Client "x.x.x.x", "USER bxxx"
Wed Sep 16 10:30:19 2015 [pid 2] [bxxx] FTP response: Client "x.x.x.x", "530 Non-anonymous sessions must use encryption."

@BarToL:
już RC3 dostępny publicznie:
QTS 4.2.0 Build 0918
[Bug Fixes]
  • When testing the connection for RTRR jobs in Backup Station, an invalid username/password will be displayed.
Mam nadzieję, że to rozwiązuje problem. Jeśli nie to proszę o przekazanie wspominanego dostępu do Twojego serwera wraz z danymi logowania do serwera zdalnego w celu diagnozy problemu.

FYI:
Jak sami widzicie, forum QNAP Club .pl bierze regularny udział w programie jakości produktu QNAP, który traktuje nasze forum i raportowane przez Was błędy priorytetowo. Dlatego w imieniu firmy QNAP dziękuje wszystkim za dotychczasowe zgłoszenia i czekamy na więcej sugestii i raportowanych problemów.
Download - [RC3] QTS 4.2.0 Build 0918 | ARM & x86

• Lubię to
Reakcje: 1 osoba
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.