snefan

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
27 Wrzesień 2013
QNAP
TS-x69 Pro
Ethernet
1 GbE
I have installed rTorrent++ 0.9.2 (0422), and the rTorrent part works nicely. However, my autodl-irssi keeps spitting out error messages:

21:00 -!- Irssi: ERROR: _onMessageJoin: ex: Can't locate object method "isupport" via package "Irssi::Irc:: Server" at /usr/bin/rtorrent/root/.irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/ChannelMonitor.pm line 134.
21:00 -!- Irssi: ERROR: Exception in onPrivmsg: Can't locate object method "isupport" via package "Irssi::Irc:: Server" at /usr/bin/rtorrent/root/.irssi/scripts/AutodlIrssi/IrcHandler.pm line 95.
By the way, I added a <space> to the package name mentioned above to avoid getting :s smilies...

And they just keep coming. Nothing that happens on IRC shows up in Irssi either, I just get a new error message everytime someone writes something in a channel for instance. I have checked that Perl module is loaded, /LOAD gives the following output:
Module Type Submodules
perl static core fe

Any ideas what could be wrong, and how it can be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Hi
IRC... Lovely IRC... :D

Well I never used autodl irssi plugin with rtorrent so what I can do you is just to give you few advices on it. hmmm

Please note that rtorrent package is supplied together with perl which is required to run irssi plugins. So go and find perl's cpan and confirm if the listed bellow libraries/modules are present:
Kod:
Archive::Zip
Net::SSLeay
HTML::Entities
XML::LibXML
Digest::SHA1
JSON
JSON::XS
... if not and they are missing, simply install them manually or using cpan.

Plugin instruction you'll find on the origin's package available for download from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/autodl-irssi/

Perhaps supplied plugin is bit old anyway.
So you can forgot all that I said and try to go the other way...
Get and install Optware QPKG from App Center. When it's installed and running, relogin to shell console and install from it's repository own PERL and irssi:
Bash:
ipkg install perl
ipkg install irssi
With a argument 'list' you can list all available for download packages:
Bash:
ipkg list | grep perl

Follow installation manual and install irssi plugin manually http://sourceforge.net/projects/autodl-irssi/

Sorry but I really can't help you on this.

Best regards

Well I never used autodl irssi plugin with rtorrent so what I can do you is just to give you few advices on it. hmmm

Perhaps supplied plugin is bit old anyway.
So you can forgot all that I said and try to go the other way...
Get and install Optware QPKG from App Center. When it's installed and running, relogin to shell console and install from it's repository own PERL and irssi:
Bash:
ipkg install perl
ipkg install irssi

Follow installation manual and install irssi plugin manually http://sourceforge.net/projects/autodl-irssi/

Sorry but I really can't help you on this.

Thank you for your help. I figured the problem was Perl-related but just couldn't get it working. In the end I did reinstall perl and irssi via ipkg, and after a LOT of fighting with cpan I managed to get all modules installed. Autodl-irssi seems to work now, been running for the last few hours and I haven't seen a single error message. So for now I am happy. :)

I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction! :)

• Lubię to
Reakcje: kaktus