F1le

Entry Technician
Q Associate
27 Wrzesień 2015
QNAP
TVS-x72XT
Ethernet
10 GbE
Since the beginning I've been using rtorrent-Pro I have same issue. If I download to the default folder and later delete using rtorrent "Remove/Remove Data" all works fine. Files are deleted, folder too.

But if I define download via RSS to different folder (other than default) and later via web interface do "Remove/Remove data" => files are deleted, but folder still exists as an empty one.

Anybody has a clue? Latest rtorrent-Pro version

Nothing unusual...

1/ rtorrent installed
2/ Default folder /Downloads
3/ Most of things stored under /Films/ /TV-Serials/ etc.
4/ When download anything to default path /Downloads I can easily delete data : Delete/Delete all data (Usuń/Skasuj dane)
- files and folder deleted completely
5/ If anything is downloaded to /Films/ (outside default folder) using RSS or even manual upload - all works fine till I want to delete the data : Delete/Delete all data (Usuń/Skasuj dane)
- files deleted completely, folder is kept empty.

If that is a security issue, rtorrent wouldn't have deleted the files. Why it keeps all the time folders is way beyond me.

Not a big deal, as I can delete the folders manually but I don't think it's a case. This is not the issue of last version! I've been trying to deal with this problem for some time.

- files deleted completely, folder is kept empty.

If that is a security issue, rtorrent wouldn't have deleted the files. Why it keeps all the time folders is way beyond me.
Forgive me for late reply, but finally I had time to replicate this issue. Okay so lets discuss this issue.

Torrent content is:
Indiana.Jones.mkv
but not it does not include parent directory like that:
Indiana.Jones/Indiana.Jones.mkv
right?
It's simply:
Indiana.Jones.mkv yes?

The custom download path is:
/share/.../Films

Finally downloaded torrent is available in the path including torrent name as a parent directory in a custom download path:
/share/.../Films/Indiana.Jones/Indiana.Jones.mkv
right?

And when you delete content file is deleted except parrent torrent name directory? Yes?

What are your autotools settings?
Ctrl+V screen of autotools settings.

3/ Most of things stored under /Films/ /TV-Serials/ etc.
FYI:
If you use medialibrary enabled in rtorrent - I hope yes, if you download such categories, please make sure that download path should contain parent directory 'movie', 'tv', 'kids', 'adult' if you wish to sort your media correctly.