Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
3 Kwiecień 2019
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hey gang,

Just wondering if anyone else is having the issue of rtorrent pro settings being set to defaults upon NAS reboot. I lose my download location, RAM allocation, bandwidth limit removals etc. Anyone know of a fix? Thanks in advance

Firmware version: 4.3.6.0895
Model name: QNAP TS-453 Pro

-Omni

I lose my download location, RAM allocation, bandwidth limit removals etc.
You should set this settings in this place:
upload_2019-4-3_7-46-27.png

BTW:
I lose my download location...
Please read this KB: Network Share - How-To change downloaded data path to another disk volume

I lose my download location, RAM allocation, bandwidth limit removals etc.
You should set this settings in this place:
23560.png

BTW:
I lose my download location...
Please read this KB: Network Share - How-To change downloaded data path to another disk volume

The question was not only about the download location (that is not a a problem in my case..) It is about all other parameters.

I reckon that additional parameters, that can be set in the web client, but not in the Rtorrent configuration in the QTS Manager, are as well void, once the NAS is restarted.

I am referring to open HTTP connections, all the other detailed settings that came with RTorrent per default anyway, are simply not implemented in the Web Config that is available in the QTS. similar to the port limitation that can be chosen in the Webclient, but not in the rtorrent config in QTS...

So questions are more detailed then answers...