Pomoc Rtorrent pro - I paid and can't get an update anymore!!

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Louis

Passing Basics
Beginner
11 Październik 2015
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Silas,
Qnapclub is dead so my Rtorrent pro is not updating.
I bought Rtorrent pro and I have no idea where to get updates now. All links are to having to buy it again.
Are you seriously going to charge for every update now?

Please can you tell me what the situation is on this.

Also people that are buying from this site now, what is the system to get updates manually. There doesn't seem to be one and from what I see it appears they have to pay for every update.

Please clarify the situation.

Louis

It was already clarified if You would just spend 5 minutes on search...
Pomoc - How do I download rtorrent Pro now? I've paid for this in the past.
Thanks, I understand that Qnapclub is dead and that we can't revive our updates.
However, what is not clear here is that if we buy again from this site : how then are we getting updates here.

There is no link to get any update that doesn't require money . So again I need to understand how to get updates in the future if we buy the app again.

if we buy again from this site : how then are we getting updates here.
If You buy it You will see this:
1673476486382.png

Rtorrent for QNAP - Best torrent client compatible w/ Plex & Radarr

Thanks so much, you answered my question in one simple post whilst I'm getting such a runaroung by
@pigers who has done his best to be as unhelpful as possible accusing people of "not leaving good feedback".

Thank you for being straight - I understand now that the system will recognise those that have paid and release the updates.
I also did see in the profiles there is a section for licenses so I guess this all now makes sense

Louis

In 2019 I bought the program. Today I decided to update it and it turned out that there were no updates. I found out that the program has moved to LnKunap. And they offer me to buy it again. Is this normal? How can I access the program?
PS I removed the installed old version.

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. rtorrent
  2. Repo
  3. torrent
  4. qnapclub rtorrent
  5. myqnap
  6. qnapclub
  7. R-torrent