9 Sierpień 2018
Heaven
QNAP
TVS-x73
Ethernet
10 GbE
Firmware version: 4.3.4 Build 20180710
Model name: QNAP TS-873

As the title say it. Is there a way in rtorrent-pro (latest version) to list the torrent that I"m superseed ? Like a column in the interface saying Superseed Yes/No ?

Thanks,

M.

Super-seed 101:

Superseed mean if you are the only one to have a file and there are several people wanting your file, superseeding it mean giving only different part to everyone to be able to complete the file faster. when right clicking a torrent and selecting Properties you have the super-seed check box.

upload_2018-8-11_17-26-46.png

But, with hundred of torrent, if I want to uncheck it, I have to find a way to know which one was superseeded, because as soon as it has been completed by several people, you don't need to super-seed it any more.

Thanks,

In the meantime, forgot to ask: How can I change the torrent.rtorrent file to have the file location changed for another directory in case I have to move file in another location because of a lack of space ?

I tried to change the directory variable :

Kod:
directoryXX:/share/Qdownload/rtorrent/complete/...

(and updated the XX size too), but it seems that at some point it is reverted back to what it was before.

Dont understand what you mean exactly. Can you be more precious?

OK, I'm currently sharing a file, but I have to move it elsewhere in the system , but still sharing it. So, I thought falsely that modifying the .torrent.rtorrent file was the easiest way to do it.