12 Sierpień 2018
USA
QNAP
null
Ethernet
1 GbE
Firmware version: 4.3.4.0675 Build 20180810
Model name: QNAP TS-1277

Hello, I upgraded my firmware today and now I cannot get the GUI to start up. When I first bought this last week I couldn't get it to work, then I bought a new router and for some reason it started working, then I upgraded firmware and it stopped again. I'm getting an error stating...

"mynasname.myqnapcloud.com took too long to respond."

in the logs this pops up every now and again...

(warn) rtorrent: watchdog svc: monitorix is down. Relaunching...

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it with no luck.

Hi mate!

Thanks for contacting me. May you talk to me by Skype? My skype id is: silas_raverworld

If you are not using skype, I will start a private conversation with you :)

I will need to check whats going on by teamviewer.

Thanks

Thanks! I finally figured it out. Seems UPNP on my new router is moody and it sometimes auto-sets the port forward, and it also removes UPNP mappings when not in use, and sometimes doesn't start it back up. I have gotten it back up and working. I will need to do the same with the FloodUI if I ever want to use that, but I like the Advanced UI. You helped me out on the other QNAP forums about the VPN, thanks for that! Do you happen to know of a way to get a VPN to only work for one interface on the QNAP? the proprietary QVPN funnels ALL traffic and ALL network interfaces it seems. I would like some way to have one dedicated network interface for rTorrent Pro and have it protected by a VPN, (PIA Vypr, AIR, etc) and normal traffic run through another.

I would like some way to have one dedicated network interface for rTorrent Pro and have it protected by a VPN, (PIA Vypr, AIR, etc) and normal traffic run through another.
I think its gonna be better for you to use some router like Mikrotik and make traffic travel on specified interface through VPN. After that you can bind rtorrent-Pro specified interface to be working on this VPN.
Upload 2018 9 17 22 26 31

Mogą Cię zainteresować

L
Odpowiedzi
Wyświetleń
SiewcaRyżu
R
Odpowiedzi
Wyświetleń
jerry1333
Jaimie
Odpowiedzi