Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
2 Październik 2015
QNAP
TVS-871
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi,

i am using Rutorrent the latest version that is available here on this forum.
I attached a picture.
I have a fast connection and setup ratio groups. and set it to seed to 100% but when its down and it will then remove it from the list it will get added again.

Is this a setting somewhere or a bug?
2016-01-31_11-49-31.png

Hi,

You need to be more specific and provide more details about environment - in this case full version and build number of a application which name you also forgotten to mention. Build number you can find in App Center.

Helpful are also logs of rtorrent webservices located at /Download/rtorrent/logs. Please attach them .zipped in one file.

I'm using RSS feed with different trackers. like https://www.tokyotosho.info/rss.php and http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss they have duplicate torrents.

using Rutorrent version V0.9.6-0116 with QTS 4.2.0 on a TS809 pro

rss is setup to check every 15 min. and using a ratio plugin to remove the torrent once it hits 100% seed. If there is anything else that is needed let me know.

Thank you

Załączniki

• logs.zip
    20,6 KB · Wyświetleń: 57
well it doesnt really work as it should. if its already downloaded why should it download the same file again while the history said it already downloaded?

if the torrent stays in the client and not get removed it wont add it again nor download it again. But then the client will be a big mess.

if its already downloaded why should it download the same file again while the history said it already downloaded?
Do you move files after they are downloaded ?
it moves the file from the incomplete to the complete directory yes.

On windows it didnt matter where i moved it it just checked if the file was already downloaded and didnt add the file again.

As expected - if there's no the same file it will download it again.

On windows it didnt matter where i moved it it just checked if the file was already downloaded and didnt add the file again.
uTorrent is not rtorrent, sorry!

To my head only comes one thing: there might website which process rss's and provides one single rss from those two.
There are sites like showRSS which provide unified links from another RSS's. Maybe there is site which manages anime links from Nyaa and TokyoTosho ?

As expected - if there's no the same file it will download it again.

uTorrent is not rtorrent, sorry!

To my head only comes one thing: there might website which process rss's and provides one single rss from those two.
There are sites like showRSS which provide unified links from another RSS's. Maybe there is site which manages anime links from Nyaa and TokyoTosho ?

im not using Utorrent at all i abanded that one years ago.
also that im using 2 different rss feeds doesnt matter because it downloads it from the same feed again. i disabled 1 of the feeds and it still does the same thing.

tokyo is a collection site but not everything will be on there. same for nyaa not everything will be on there. and together they have 99%

also that im using 2 different rss feeds doesnt matter because it downloads it from the same feed again. i disabled 1 of the feeds and it still does the same thing.
That's really strange. Could you provide links for those RSS's ? I'd like to test it :)

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss&cats=1_37

this one for example. it downloads a torrent that i setup in rss feed. it downloads that torrent all is fine. but once its removed shortly after it downloads it again. while the create date of the torrent is the same. If it was a new entry on the feed i would say ok but it keeps downloading the old entry.