Passing Basics
Beginner
7 Styczeń 2016
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi,
I hope I got the right thread here. I've one question to Silas Mariusz.. (post it here as I did not find anything like a PM).
First thanks for the great rtorrent job..

Now my question...

If I decide to buy the rtorrent-pro QPKG for 10€ does it include future updates (for e.g. 1, 2, 3 .. years) or do I have to buy each update for 10€ ???

P.S.
Does it automatically replace the rtorrent install (actual 0.9.6-b0303) like it used to be???

If I decide to buy the rtorrent-pro QPKG for 10€ does it include future updates (for e.g. 1, 2, 3 .. years) or do I have to buy each update for 10€ ???
Yes.

But if you wish you can stay on standard.
There will be rtorrent-Free which will be like before.

P.S.
Does it automatically replace the rtorrent install (actual 0.9.6-b0303) like it used to be???
Yes.

Hi Silas.

I have a question too :)

If we purchase your Pro version, is there any chance at all that you might could create a forum for english speaking people?

Its very hard to navigate around in here when you dont understand a word of polish ;)

Thanks

Morphy

If we purchase your Pro version, is there any chance at all that you might could create a forum for english speaking people?
Yeah sure. You mean dedicated forum where eveyone speak english?

BTW: Navigation language you can change here anyway:
Wybierz język

After installing version rtorrent_0.9.6-0805-180805_x86_64 get following message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getrealhost() in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/rtorrent/var/www/ui/index.php on line 3
reverting to rtorrent_0.9.6-0803-180803_x86_64 solves the problem

Yes.

But if you wish you can stay on standard.
There will be rtorrent-Free which will be like before.

P.S.
Yes.

OK.. I see .. OR is always YES ;)

Other way..
Do I have to pay the 10€ for every update or fix?
..Anyway... PURCHASED

1x payment = all updates
:) :eek:klaski:
DONE..
2..PNG

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.