Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
18 Marzec 2017
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hi All,

I found a very weird issue with rtorrent. Once the application installed no secure connection is possible. The reason is that I use my own purchased verified SSL certificate on my nas which works perfectly when I browse QNAP. However rtorrent is not possible to use this certificate, it generates a dummy each time for qnap club. The concept of the qnap club is wrong here, because once your QNAP is on the internal LAN definitely won't use the public ip which is registered with qnap club, so again the SSL will fails.

The second issue is that even in the qnap interface it cannot open the rtorrent, because of this issue. It just shows a broken window.

I'm happy to provide logs and screenshots once somebody let me know how and where.

However rtorrent is not possible to use this certificate
Of course, cos its an external app.

The concept of the qnap club is wrong here, because once your QNAP is on the internal LAN definitely won't use the public ip which is registered with qnap club, so again the SSL will fails.
Seems you are trying to be a pro guy, so I may suggest you to drop that bullshit bothering you and move from direct self-signed SSL connection into a VPN connection.

The second issue is that even in the qnap interface it cannot open the rtorrent, because of this issue. It just shows a broken window.
Who said its necessary to open it under QTS?

FYI: It's not an issue. There is an announcement at first app lunch that rtorrent is gonna to have...
Creating the self-signed certificate.

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. rtorrent certificate