M3Element

Passing Basics
Beginner
18 Sierpień 2020
QNAP
TVS-x82
Ethernet
1 GbE
Changing anything in the settings will stay for the session but will revert back to default after restart. If I go into my settings and change the "Number of upload slots" from 300 to 10 for example, these settings will stay for the remainder of having rtorrent running. If I close out rtorrent and then reopen it, the number of upload slots reverts back to 300.

Firmware version: 4.5.1.1480
Model name: QNAP TS-451+

upload_2020-12-2_7-54-38.png

That settings are for session only.
We do not provide at the moment settings of slots number.

Tune your download settings here instead.
upload_2020-12-2_7-55-51.png

Hey, im new to rtorrent-pro..

Is there any way to save session settings atm? I stopped some plugins that i dont need and everytime i restart the nas server they start again.
Its not like i restart my NAS so often but its hard to remember which i stopped and i dont wanna look through them all againg...

And one last thing, AMAZING job with this client!!!

You have to remove pluginis if you don't want to use them.

Any pointers on how to do that? :)
Are they using noticeable ressources, if not, there is no need for me to remove/disable them...

The CPU load indicator at the bottom is always higher than 50% but QTS shows 2%.... Is this normal
One last thing... If i dont "save torrents in session" before rebooting/stopping Rtorrent-pro, will the torrents load at startup?
And if i save session, do i have to load session manually?

i wonder about the following:

Since many versions, i chose "Enable DHT" to be on.

It was never "on" in any of the Front Ends, and even when i choose it to be on, it is still off when i check again. Only after enabling it in the front end client (Flood or Advanced).

Why is that ?
You still tell me i have to enable it in the Config ?

Antoher thing: The Port open or closed function that is utilizing a web page service does devinitley not work inside of China, behind the "great wall"... this was mentioned by me in another message and you've insisted that it is not enabled at my end.
I enabled port forwards in my Firewall / Router and tested several diferent connections with TCP and so on, sucessfully.
The same ports do not indicate sucess, using that webpage that youo are using for the Rtorrent function.

Regards

This is offtopic my friend. Never do that!

Since many versions, i chose "Enable DHT" to be on.

It was never "on" in any of the Front Ends, and even when i choose it to be on, it is still off when i check again. Only after enabling it in the front end client (Flood or Advanced).
You have something wrong.
I just checked and once DHT is set to auto is also enabled in Advanced UI.

Why is that ?
You still tell me i have to enable it in the Config ?

Antoher thing: The Port open or closed function that is utilizing a web page service does devinitley not work inside of China, behind the "great wall"... this was mentioned by me in another message and you've insisted that it is not enabled at my end.
I enabled port forwards in my Firewall / Router and tested several diferent connections with TCP and so on, sucessfully.
The same ports do not indicate sucess, using that webpage that youo are using for the Rtorrent function.
Port checker is using two service providers, but only one of them is enabled.
https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
https://portchecker.co/
yougetsignal is enabled bydefault. If you say its closed you can change it.
Go into path bellow and edit conf.php
Bash:
cd /usr/bin/rtorrent/var/www/ui/rtorrent/plugins/check_port/
PHP:
<?php
// configuration parameter

$useWebsite = "yougetsignal";   // Valid choices:
                                // false - disable check_port plugin
                                // "yougetsignal" - use https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
                                // "portchecker" - use https://portchecker.co/
TOPIC IS CLOSED!
Next time there will be a ban for off-topic.

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.