Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
19 Grudzień 2015
QNAP
TS-x51
Ethernet
802.11n (Wi-Fi 4)
Dear Friends

I have a rtorrent/rutorrent non pro version. I have 2 qnaps in my home (TS-451 and TS-453be). My question would be that i would like to upgrade to PRO version . I am not willing to pay two subscritpions (2x15 EUR) can i pay one subscription and use it on both of my QNAP-s
Thanks in advance

Ivan

Hi,

I am not willing to pay two subscritpions (2x15 EUR) can i pay one subscription and use it on both of my QNAP-s
Can you pay for one Windows and use on two PC? You can use rtorrent-Pro on both NAS, but Im afraid its not fair. The reason why the program became payable after 10 years of free software is because to provide up-to-date support and development of the application.

Regards

Hi,

I am not willing to pay two subscritpions (2x15 EUR) can i pay one subscription and use it on both of my QNAP-s
Can you pay for one Windows and use on two PC? You can use rtorrent-Pro on both NAS, but Im afraid its not fair. The reason why the program became payable after 10 years of free software is because to provide up-to-date support and development of the application.

Regards
Thanks for answer. Simly i will not pay for two subscriptions. I will pay either one to help the development or i will continue using with free version. The comparison with windows is not fair. Here is what you should be comparing with
Link: https://imgur.com/eT8f9hJ
. In any case i am interested to buy app and was asking for up to how many devices can i use it. I did not mean to cheat on anybody nor to offend. Thanks

I totally agree that The reason why the pThe reason why the program became payable after 10 years of free software that provide up-to-date support and development of the application. Pro version is great