URGENT.. rtorrent-pro hash check problem.. Now more than 100 files killed...

LoCrux

Passing Basics
Beginner
7 Styczeń 2016
QNAP
TS-x53
Ethernet
1 GbE
@Silas Mariusz

Hi, since update to version 0.9.6-0924 rtorrent as started to re-download a lot of torrents.

Since update 0.9.6-0912 I recoginzed an error in te autotools (did't move the files anymore from ../download/* to ../complete/* ).
No with the lastes update a lot of my shared torrrents have been marked as incomplete:

"Download registered as complete, but hash check returned unfinished junks" (image1)

The files itself have all been set to zero size. (image2)

Help.. PLEASE..

EDIT:

It looks like it has something to do with this Medialibrary...
After the update "Automatically organize downloaded media content" has been enabled automatically.
My setting has been to use autotools (the recommended one).
Seems to affect all compressed files --> all are corrupted now.
Some how this Media-Library function has unpacked them all into the "medilibrary" folder.

Please add a feture to completele disable this. I prefer to manually unpack the files, cause
my media folders are on a seperate 10TB HDD.
Only this share is accessible by Kodi and users within my "MEDIA" user group.
All other drives ar not shared and are locked and only accessible by me (as admin).

Firmware version: QTS 4.3.4.0695 Build 20180830
Model name: QNAP TS-543-Pro

Załączniki

• rtorrent_error_2_censored.JPG
    rtorrent_error_2_censored.JPG
    93 KB · Wyświetleń: 53
Update is coming. It will extract archives only for labels: movie, tv, kids, anime, manga, adult or xxx and will no more delete old one which are example for seeding purpose.
:):Dumny:

Can you add an option not to exctract at all? Something like "Disable automatic unpacking"... Would be extra COOL...

@Silas Mariusz

...btw I've another question regarding th rt-pro version. I recognized that my upload speed is somehow limited to 1,1Mbit/s even if I set "Upload rate" to 0/zero/unlimited at the config page (also in rt - options - connection). Actually I could do 10 Mbit/s. Dowload speed seems to be full (150Mbit/s).
..addendum

Załączniki

• lan.JPG
    lan.JPG
    23,5 KB · Wyświetleń: 54
  • speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    8,3 KB · Wyświetleń: 52
  • speed2.JPG
    speed2.JPG
    50,1 KB · Wyświetleń: 50