Pomoc (warn) rtorrent: watchdog svc: rtorrent is down. Relaunching...

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Saywho527

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
27 Wrzesień 2019
Kentucky, USA
QNAP
TVS-x71
Ethernet
1 GbE
after installing rtorrent pro twice I get this error '(warn) rtorrent: watchdog svc: rtorrent is down. Relaunching...' about every 10 minutes - causes the torrent to continuously restart.
rtorrent_0.9.7-0912-190912_x86_64
Firmware version: 4.4.1.1064
Model name: QNAP TVS-471

Załączniki

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    74,9 KB · Wyświetleń: 58
Files as requested / change i did make / disabled DHT yesterday - system has seemed to remain stable since then
not to take you off track, but i also get this error

Załączniki

• reports.01.10.19.zip
    12 MB · Wyświetleń: 45
  • version.jpg
    version.jpg
    36,2 KB · Wyświetleń: 59
if i disable DHT does my true IP show up / i have QVPN setup using PIA - select the vpn interface in settings / but it appears my true IP is being tracked / i thought DHT was for trackerless torrenting?

Załączniki

• tracked.jpg
    tracked.jpg
    96,6 KB · Wyświetleń: 51
thanks for the education / i believe my exposure from above was due to my tinkering with the settings and the interface jumped back to Default Gateway / have reset to Tun and confirmed the IP in rtorrent matches the QVPN ip / will keep an eye on that / so far liking your program way better then qBitorrent / keep up the great work and will be sending you a cup of coffee for added support

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Silas Mariusz
I have a question for you guys. A newbie that does not have access to private trackers... can turn DHT off without impact on downloading speed? I'm having the same issue on QNAP TS-235Be (QTS 4.4.1.1146 build).

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. watchdog
  2. watchdog svc: rtorrent is down
  3. rtorrent slow