Recent Content by George Papaioannou

1. G

Pomoc rTorrent Pro on QTS 4.2.6 and qnap TS-459 Pro + ???

THANK YOU! I wish you (all) good health with all things going on... Regards
  2. G

HAHAHA!!! You are right... OK one more question (If you can remember). How do I completely remove the installation so that I can do a fresh one with the qpkg from the repo you gave me? I think just pressing Uninstall from the QTS will leave "trash" Once again I cannot thank enough!
  3. G

I know!!! but I am stuck with this hardware... Is there a way to reset my current rtorrent installation without reinstalling? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  4. G

So we need a 64bit QTS to work, right? OK I need an x86 version. Can I buy the rtorrent-pro and you send me the latest "stable" x86 version please?
  5. G

Hello Silas, i hope you guys are doing well... Hello everybody, I hope you are all well...keep safe. @Silas Mariusz Silas I run an ssh uname -m command and I get this on my Nas. Can I run Rtorrent-Pro even I am at QTS 4.2.6 ??? I am really stuck, I need to reinstall and I have somehow...
  6. G

will do.... in the meantime?
  7. G

Thank you Silas for your prompt reply. Is there any stable version that you suggest I use on my device? Thank you in advance.
  8. G

Hi and happy new year! Please advice: I am currently on rTorrent 0.9.6-0.13.6 with lots of issues when restarting my nas etc. After several restarts sometimes it behaves right... Can I go to rTorrent Pro v0.9.7-x on my QNAP TS-459 Pro+ x86 with QTS 4.2.6 (maximum supported, EOL) ?? Is it...