Recent Content by Joe

1. Joe

PIA BIND Interface on QVPN Reconnect

It does not appear to crash. Web interface still runs, just not more uploading or downloading probably because the route is gone. I do have to jump onto the command line to restart rtorrent, i use rtorrent.sh restart command. This behavior as far as i can tell is only to refresh the ip address...
  2. Joe

I am almost certain, unless i delete profile and recreate it or add a new one, the tunnel interface does not change. I have tested quite a few times up and down and switching and the tunnel interface name does not change.
  3. Joe

It seems to me it "TUN20XX" XX or even "TUN2XXX" XXX is qvpn profile index. Not sure if you see how download station works, but if you click on the down arrow in the app center, it has a menu item which says connect to -> and lists all physical interfaces, and any setup qvpn interfaces. You can...
  4. Joe

Hello All

QNAP Enthusiast and Developer Here.
  5. Joe

right now its "tun2002", i have a couple vpn clients setup in qvpn. Its my second one, i tested moving back and forth between my first and second and it seems they are respectively tun2001 & tun2002. It seems that when the connection drops and reconnects the tun adapter does "not" change names...
  6. Joe

Yes, Exactly
  7. Joe

The external VPN IP changes but so does the internal, this is a very big problem because the internal IP changes the bound address is no good. So this is what i am thinking. 1. Have a blacklist of internal IP/Adapters which will never be bound including default route. This way there is no...
  8. Joe

The local network changes on every PIA reconnect via QVPN. Once the VPN reconnects which can happen a couple times per day the new local network/IP is different. This requires a restart on the rtorrent app which will re-populate the dropdown box in settings. Which as far as i can tell will...