Recent Content by lama16

1. lama16

Pomoc Error in series for class

Ah ok let me try upgrading I'm on the previous version
  2. lama16

Pomoc Error in series for class

Hi I seem to be getting an error where it's not detecting the name and moving it to the media library. It sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't. Usually, I will need to delete the amc.txt and then use the rescan of completed for this to work Use excludes...
  3. lama16

Pomoc 0.9.7-b0719 // Watchdog

Hi Silas Yes I tested this after I posted and its working all ok Is the square brackets fix in the latest release?
  4. lama16

Hi Silas I installed over the top of 0430, then I got constant error below. I tried stop and restarting rtorrent but still come up with the following. Its not urgent for me as the previous version works ok. I can wait till next version to test again Warning 26/07/2019 13:06:02 rtorrent...
  5. lama16

also got the same error from rtorrent_0.9.7-0720-190720_x86_64.qpkg I have rolled back to rtorrent_0.9.7-0430-190430_x86_64.qpkg
  6. lama16

After downloaded, File bot get stuck processing Job

To Fix this issue I have to do the following Shut down rtorrent delete amc file delete queue delete medialog (as it massive in size due to the loop) delete / move the file names which file bot created restart rtorrent rescan completed/process jobs
  7. lama16

After downloaded, File bot get stuck processing Job

Hi After downloading File bot seems to get stuck trying to processing a job. it is like it doesnt clear it down after processing Below shows the amc processed jobs /share/MD0_DATA/Rdownload/complete/TV/American.Dad.S16E12.WEBRip.x264-ION10/American.Dad.S16E12.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4...
  8. lama16

Pomoc Is Rtorrent pro compatible with TS-869L

Bought.... Tested..... Looks all ok. I've installed over the top of what I had and it kept all my RSS settings
  9. lama16

It says x86_64
  10. lama16

I thought that when we upgraded the firmware from 4.2.2 to 4.3 it change the architecture to x64 Thanks I'll check soon
  11. lama16

I would like to upgrade the rtorrent pro but i've seen that its might not be possible as its may not be compatible however I saw in another post Help - rTorrent-Pro not working on my TS-669L that it might be compatible Anyone got it running on a EOL qnap using atom? Firmware version...