Recent Content by greq333

1. G

Pomoc rTorrent PRO does not delete torrents within RATIO specs

I know, thus asking which log could show some details as to why it doesn't work, can't see anything of substance in the logs that could pinpoint an exact problem that occurs
  2. G

I have uncommented the log lines as you mentioned (I have avoided using vim for the last 20 years and now was time to learn it!) Issue still occurs, will look at the logs as soon as the situation happens EDIT: Which log file should I scour through in order to find something relevant...
  3. G

Oh, that surely complicates things then. Does rTorrent have the ability to enable some more verbose logs to see what's going on?
  4. G

Now it's completely down, the removal after RATIO has been met Any clue as where to start troubleshooting @Silas Mariusz ?
  5. G

Well, this is something I can probably track down further by myself, thank you for all your help :) However the issue remains about rTorrent - if a file is downloaded using RSS manager, then sometimes it does not delete itself after set period of time, specified in RATIO/LIMITS section within...
  6. G

It does not seem like it has any connectivity issues, the torrent is shown in Activity: Ping to skyhook.sonarr.tv from container console: EDIT: Also tried the scan and refresh, went through successfully, but did not change situation :) + Sonarr version is the newest one
  7. G

For the Sonarr and torrent being left out on the list there's nothing really pointing out to a specific failure, it's like this: 2023-09-27 11:27:50.6|Debug|QualityParser|Trying to parse quality for [EMBER] Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto S01E09 [1080p] [HEVC WEBRip] (Zom 100...
  8. G

Will wait for the situation to happen again and provide the logs, if I recall correctly last time I was diagnosing this issue there was a mention in the logs of a delete command being sent out to the rTorrent client, however not sure. Will confirm and get back. Is there logs I could gather for...
  9. G

I am also seeing similiar behaviour for Sonarr/Radarr torrents Sometimes they delete properly after finished and sometimes they don't Is there some kind of logs I could provide to further track down the issue?
  10. G

I will verify in a day or two once a new element comes that behaves like this, maybe it's a update/migration bug Changed the settings by putting new values, saving then putting the old values back in, seems to have worked for now. Waiting for automatic DL to see whether this specific case works.
  11. G

Yes, the torrent stays on the list with "Finished" status
  12. G

Hi, Purchased rTorrent pro again from different repo as was mentioned in other topics to get updates. I have one specific RATIO set up to automatically remove torrents from the torrent list, yet keep the data after the download completed. This does not seem to work at the moment. Integration...