sss333

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
24 Styczeń 2013
QNAP
TS-x70 Pro
Ethernet
802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5)
TS670pro miałem zamontowane dyski 5x4 TB dołożyłem identyczny dysk 4TB system się zmigrował 30godzin.
Chcę teraz poszerzyć pojemność o dostawiony dysk.
Wchodzę w Menadżer pamięci/zarządzaj/poszerzenie pojemności/Rozszerzenie grupy raid/i tu wyciągnąłem jeden dysk poczekałem jak QNAP 2x zapiszczy
włożyłem dysk system się odbudował.Ale w zakładce Rozszerzenie grupy Raid /Poszerzenie pojemności-podświetlone jest na szaro i nie mogę zrobić następnego kroku.Proszę o pomoc i opisanie co muszę zrobić aby pojemność grupy raid zwiększyć o dostawiony dysk.

Załączniki

• qnapts670pro.png
    qnapts670pro.png
    56,2 KB · Wyświetleń: 22
Add a hard drive

Follow the steps below to add a hard drive member to a RAID 5 or RAID 6 disk configuration.

1. Make sure the status of the RAID 5 or RAID 6 configuration is “Ready”.
2. Install a hard drive on the NAS. If you have a hard drive which has already been formatted as single disk volume on the NAS, you can add this hard drive to the RAID 5 or RAID 6 configuration. You are recommended to use hard disk drives of the same storage capacity for the RAID configuration.
3. Select the RAID 5 or RAID 6 configuration on the “RAID Management” page and click “ADD HARD DRIVE”.
4. Select the new hard drive member. The total drive capacity after adding the drive will be shown. Click “ADD HARD DRIVE”.
5. All the data on the new hard drive member will be deleted during this process. The data on the original RAID 5 or RAID 6 configuration will be retained. Click “OK”. The NAS will beep twice.
To add hard drives member to a RAID 10 disk volume, repeat the above steps. Note that you need to add an even number of hard disk drives to a RAID 10 volume. The storage capacity of the RAID 10 volume will increase upon successful configuration.

This process may take a few hours to tens of hours to complete depending on the number and the size of the hard drive. Please wait patiently for the process to finish. Do NOT turn off the NAS during this process. You can use a RAID configuration of larger capacity after the process.